about mogu'shan challenge mode's first boss

Hi, everyone.
    I'm Korean and playing challenge mode to set up new record. I have seen a lot of videos for mogu'shan tries.. and I have a question. Many of videos skip the event of first boss's talking. I struggled to find how.. but I couldn't find. Please anyone who teach me about the bug?

Deleted
    not sure this exists. just pull all first trash to boss, by the time the trash is dead the encounter will begin anyway. usually one member of the group will run ahead to start the boss talking whilst the rest of the group kills the trash.

Thanks for your help, but it isn't.. for example, see this video. youtube.com/watch?v=7uJW8RMomlA The brew master first go to the boss room with trash and already activated the first boss. hmm...

Deleted
    i encountered this once, what happened for me was.
    We made a pull to first room, i was in middle of the room where u activate the boss, i died, i got ressed, leader resetted the instance before i accepted.
    Then i accepted the ress, was ported briefly to the spot where i died, then ported to the entrance again. On our next pull the boss event was already started when we reached it.

I find english dics.. (I'm not good at English TT) but I cannot understand the word 'got ressed'. This means.. you got revived?

Quote Originally Posted by peppydays View Post
    I find english dics.. (I'm not good at English TT) but I cannot understand the word 'got ressed'. This means.. you got revived?
    It means someone in his party revived him, yes. Then the party leader reset the Challenge Mode before he accepted the revive.

oh my god, thanks anarkiqt. yours is right. Thanks!!!

Pulling all the trash to the first boss is an excellent tactic. The window that the RP dialogue gives you to kill all the trash is pretty generous. Just try not to put any slows/stuns/snares on any of the mobs before they get to the stairway into the boss area. The more mobs you have clumped up the more mobs you can kill in one fell swoop, you don't want a bunch of stragglers coming in at inopportune times, say, having 4 mobs coming in as the first boss mob engages you.