Would like to see a challenging questchain. Also there must be some content added in the game for farmers. A special reputation-faction that required some serious grinding (not just a week or two) to obtain some shiney rewards. Most of the current reputation-factions are to casual / easy for people to obtain. Also I am hoping for some new Brawl-bosses. Also would like another Mount-/ Quest-Faction- achievement and some special mounts added to the game with low droprates spread over Pvp/Pve/World drops. Also all the professions could use a update and make it harder for people to obtain there patterns/design's etc. And make another dungeon with a timed-run that gives shiney rewards. I liked that in ZA (old ZA especially)

I would like to see a holiday boss with cool drops for every holiday in WoD!

Up the itemlevel on the gear to "current" LFR level, because as it is, it's not useful to anybody after the first 1-2 events.

Deleted
    Some holidays like Day of the Dead could be updated to be longer and contain more content. Maybe some dungeon bosses like Ahune and the Headless Horseman

Deleted
    A big, giant Santa Claus going around capitals burning gifts and presents because you have been a bad guy. (we all kill stuff in the game) You have to kill him with a lot of ppl and i really mean a lot (100+) and you get crazy epic loot and some pets or mounts.

a couple more really short holidays like day of the dead would be neat - like a blue moon festival (link with worgen?), and some sort of 'anti holiday' like a natural disaster that randomly affects a part of the world every few months - with clean up and aid type quests.

Happy new year!

less capital visiting , more vanity stuff
    thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Make holiday events scale with level so they are not exclusive to max level characters. maybe in brackets like bg's, every 5 lvls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much too ask but i would like to see weather changes/world changes according to the event, heavy snow, heavy rain, blooming nature, dry land, drunken npcs running around etc!

i would like to see a REAL world boss exclusively for (some) holidays like the biiiig bad grinch or something like that !
    And some other things like vanity items in some world mobs ! it gonna be rare and it will be going to be okay.

Deleted
    I'd like to see new ones, and changes to existing ones which make them worthwhile now. I hardly do them unless its for the mount and pet chances, because all the achievements have been done already.

And Happy New Year everyone!

more mounts, more pets, more cool looking gear!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd introduce new events related to real world sports events like the olympic games.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cinco de mayo would be great, the game needs more sombreros and Mexican food. And of course new pets/mounts for existing holidays wouldn't be a bad thing =)

Noblegarden needs a chocolate-covered rabbit as an event boss.

Deleted
    bosses for the event with fun drops

I would like to see changes to Children's Week - maybe take them to Draenor and receive new awesome pets there as a reward? Also those grindy holidays, such was Noblegarden or Midsummer and such...no good for me, perhaps reduce the grind by a bit or get new rewards from Draenor that doesn't use the token system?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winter's Veil: Daily that involves us flying around on santa's sleigh and dropping down gifts!!

make solo scenarios for them with cool stories and adding a new reward for completing them