Deleted
    I dont think we need new holidays. The calendar is very crowded. Some holidays even overlap each other. What we need is new questlines and new rewards for the existing holidays.For example a new reward or present for Christmas could be the sack of Santa claus . An epic like 50 slot bag so we can put all the freaking toys in it . I NEED MORE BAG SPACE damn it

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make a cheap dating system in Love is in the Air.

/foreveralone

Deleted
    One of the events, once completed the achievement should reward a heirloom ring with 5%exp increase as a bonus.

Higher item level for the drops to keep the events meaningful and of course more pets! =)

I would like it if Blizzard gave some love to Pirates' Day.

Probably something like increasing the duration of the event and add a pirate-like questchain with multiple vanity rewards at the end. These can be collected over 2-3 years (like the Children's week quests used to work before pets became account wide) which would result in people coming back to the holiday and keep the holiday active with a reward to look forward too.

wtb more mounts for each holiday thats all i want.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    since it's going into the past on draenor, i hope they expand midsummer festival, i don't think it's been updated for awhile

Deleted
    I want to fight Santa.

Deleted
    They could add celebrations for ingame events. Hooray for the day the Lich King fell or Orgrimmar was liberated from Garrosh. They could add some items that are now unavailable or very rare related to those events (Darkspear Rebellion removed items etc.).

Deleted
    solo scenarios for holidays!!!!!

They need to add cosmetic fun toys that alter your visual in some way or provide some sort of animation (eg. snowflakes but a rare item with say 50 charges) but can be used any time of the year. Maybe even add random NPCS that walk around shooting you with said fun toys turning you into a leper gnome in a santa costume or throw a headless horseman mask at you.

Change the name of winter veil to something else: I don't care what.

Add more event bosses like the Headless Horseman with even more pets and mounts and other cool stuff. Maybe add some transmog items to the events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see all holiday events get their own boss fight, like Hallow's End and a few others have now.

Would love to see all events revamped so i actually start caring about them because i will need achis pets mounts etc :P

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why have events if there is never often enough upgrades each year for item level thats for current content at the time of the event ?
    Would love to see each year better looking Christmas trees in Org, and decorated properly so it actually looks like a christmas tree and changes each year as well as the same standard gifts.
    Even though this year it was a helicopter. Why are the gifts so stingy. Why not have random gold, or bags of gems, or something unexpected instead

Deleted
    more dungeons during holidays

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to get new achievements for all holidays and a meta achievement with an awesome mount again! Also new bosses for all holidays! And some new holidays would be nice too!

Many players have been playing for years. Holidays need something added to them each year to keep people interested. Could work in current expac story lines with holiday quest.