Deleted
    More INSTANCED event bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unique world bosses tied in with some and/or all the holiday events would be pretty well received, I think.

All should be updated for WoD. You can still tell they are all from Wrath.

They need to add no level requirements for holidays.. I started using a new account and was not able to do most of the holiday winter veil because it required level 80 to do some of the events... I couldn't level fast enough during the event to get to level 80 to do some of the holiday events.

I'm kind of hoping for holiday's to be totally revamped, with all new achievements, quests, and objectives to fulfill a new year long goal similar to "What a Long Strange Trip it's Been".

Some elements of the old system would probably have to stay in like candy buckets, greatfather winter, the headless horseman, etc...

Unlike in today's game, there was a purpose to running the daily boss dungeon, you used to be able to get your daily dungeon valor (or frost badges) by doing the holiday boss. They took that away, taking away yet another reason to do content. Queues for the bosses became noticeably longer.

I'd like to see a boss for the children's week, as well as the ability to keep the blood elf, draenei, orc and human orphans as companions just like the wolvar and gorloc ones

Who doesn't like toys

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my entry
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    A event for hour, how brewfast event assault

Would like to see more mounts like the Headless Horseman's! Happy New Year!

NEW holiday events. World bosses would be awesome.

I know WoD won't be out for this upcoming Valentine's Day, but it'd be really nice to just put the Big Love Rocket on a vendor to buy. This mount has eluded me for years and years, and Blizzard typically gives everything away eventually right? They should just throw it in for WoD. The special snowflakes have had enough time to enjoy their love rocket for many years now. Let the rest of us casuals/bad RNG people have a chance!

In warlords of draenor some changes I think would be cool to see would be like longer storylines, or change up the current storylines as they are the same every year. and give them a more primal and midevial feel as we are going back in time

Change the trees during Winter Veil from Christmas trees to Festivus Poles.

some pvp events during these holidays

I would actually like to see them redo nearly every holiday. Some holidays are way to grindy and some you can finish in minutes. I would like to see a balance between them all so each holiday is more fun!

Not sure what I would change. Except for perhaps a flightpath for alliance for Winter Veil.

I would like to see more random world events to major cities. Like on brewfest you have to defend stormwinds bars from getting destroyed by drunken dwarves....

Deleted
    I win 10char

Deleted
    More holiday mounts please =]