Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think the rewards should be redone finally. Right now all of the armor and weapons you get are pretty much obsolete as soon as you get them. They need to redesign their stats to make them useful with WoD stat changes and make them match the ilvl of a normal mode drop (in WoD) from the tier it appears in. That way the armor drops are powerful and desired again, instead of just being vendor fodder while you try to get your mounts and pets.
    Last edited by Savario; 2014-01-01 at 07:02 PM.

I would love seeing some influences of other cultures' solstice.

I would like to see an expansion of both Day of the Dead and Pirate Day, plus the addition of Earth Day (druid or elemental related) and something for the equinox.

Along with what someone else said, make the holiday pets/mounts buyable with some kind of currency the boss drops, so say the HH mount, you can either wait for it to drop or buy it with like 1k gold and 50 Hallow's End Tokens. Other than that, an updated mount reward on scale with What a Long strange trip its been
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Just any new activities in the new zones besides the old activities in a new setting. however, would hate for them to spend the time on that instead of other features.

I personally would like to see them take away the battleground requirements from the meta-achievements. Not everyone PVPs and the PVPers hate it when people come in to do nothing but the achievement.

I would like something new...anything new.

Be nice if the loot drops were at least updated to be SOMEWHAT useful and not just shard material.

new quests/pets/mounts anything. I don't even do holidays anymore cause I got everything from them like 3 or 4 years ago. Would like to see some tangable new additions to holidays to get people involved in them again!

New or updated quest would be welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see events for each country based on IP - local traditions/holidays, they would be in phased areas. Nothing major.

Deleted
    id add mounts to the holidays that currently have none to obtain

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see the darkmoon faire updated with more faire things.

Also alot more creative events for holidays such as snowball fighting pvp during winterveil.

I would like to see cool transmogs as rewards for holidays. I also, maybe some useful profession patterns for rewards too.

a boss for each holiday that drops at least lfr level gear plz

I think I might like New Year to be a little more momentous feeling.

Off the top of my head, I imagine a sort of scavenger hunt - each month a new "piece" drops, only from NPCs or even perhaps quests that offer experience or Honor for a character's level. Maybe the pieces would be available the rest of the year, maybe they wouldn't (if not, I guess it'd be a reward more for people who maintain their subscriptions, or simply time them "right" but that would probably cause unnecessary friction). The pieces wouldn't go into your normal inventory (no reserving 12 slots for this, that's just silly), but if you manage to collect all of the pieces, you'd get something to commemorate the preceding year with. Perhaps a transmoggable weapon or BP/pants set with an effect (particle or clickable). Preferably not something tacky. Would need to log in within 2 weeks of the New Year to "craft" it.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think the holiday events are awesome but iMO i would love to see more dungeons with festive bosses that reward mounts/pets. Usually when most festive events come around i don't find myself into them that much because there is usually only ever dailies or some achievements. Nothing really to keep me farming for anything THAT rewarding that i have already completed one year already (excluding seasons such as Hallow's end of Brewfest which include mounts). I haven't gotten the Hallows end mount so i love when it comes back around so i can start farming for it again

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see new pets and mounts for the holidays. It would give the holidays a lot more life by causing people who would otherwise ignore them to participate.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    not every holiday needs updates, excluding new locations for Flames, Candy Baskets, ect. But IT would be nice if Children's Week would have some value after u get all the current pets, like a BATTLE Stone at least.

I hope for a boss for each Holiday that will drop decent gear