Happy new year to all!

Deleted

Red face

New stuff every year please, not the same old thing than the last year event...

Deleted
    make on each holiday one boss fight of 5man group size with 2 modes :
    1. "LFR with Tier -1 loot"
    2. "normal with actual tier loot"

for each class / spec only one item in the loot table + mini pet random and of course santas hat

I would really like it if they spiced up the holidays and added more to do for the players that have been around for a while and have their violet proto. I just remember how amazing the events were when I was a new player and I had all of these cool achievements to do. ALSO: CHRISTMAS DUNGEON. Or a dungeon or every holiday. Those are so fun.

Direbrew event should add bonus pvp or dungeons while intoxicated under the influence

I'd like to see more Pets/mounts that are worth Farming for. maybe something exclusive with achievements that are a little more time consuming or rare drops. and maybe a transmog Set which has 1 piece drop every Holiday event. a new set tho. not a recolored old set.

I'd like to see Blizzard implement holidays related to WoW lore that aren't tied to RL holidays.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really miss towel day! Every 25th of May there should be a towel day event where playes have a towel in their bag's to prove they are well equiped enough to quest throughout the world and beyond (Draenor!):

I quote:

A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost." What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
    Hence a phrase that has passed into hitchhiking slang, as in "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is." (Sass: know, be aware of, meet, have sex with; hoopy: really together guy; frood: really amazingly together guy.)
    —Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

It's popularity is growing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day

Deleted
    Add more holiday specific mounts into the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if they added a reason for me to do the holiday events. The xmas holiday had a new pet, but that is the first one in a while to have something new in it. I would like to see more of that.

Needs more achievements!

I sort of wish they'd remove all armor/weapon loot from holiday bosses and replace them with mounts/pets/xmog items. Generally speaking the items holiday bosses drop are pretty lackluster, even for alts, and (depending on which tier of the expansion you're on) are outdated when they drop.

Basically remove ALL pvp quests from the achievements.

It would be nice to see a veteran's day warrior-like pet.

Deleted
    I would like to see a more extensive questline for the lunar festival, something that lets say walks you through the lore in a long quest chain.

Limit dailies to once per account.

I would like to see more class based quests (like the warlock greenfire questline).

I know that development time is at a premium but the biggest change I would like to see holiday events give some kind of bonus; think something like the dark-moon fair merry-go-round. At this point I only participate in the holiday until I get whatever new mount/pet is available and then ignore the holiday for the rest of the time. A +exp, or +rep buff might keep me more interested in participating.

Make Greench a scenario that you que for rather than world boss, put pvp holiday objectives like hallows eve in to promote more pvp.

We need a new holidays like shark week.
    We could do well without pvp achievements for people who don't approve of pvp but still want the big achievement.
    Also. Remove Turkinator from Pilgrims bounty
    And remove the children's week requirement as well.