Deleted

Trade back my conquest gear

I want my points back so I can buy agility gear for my other spec since I don't like to heal anymore (monk). But noooo, I am supposed to be in an even worse situation than a newly dinged 90 with a 13k conquest cap.

So, should I have to level a new toon to 90 just to get gear faster or should we be able to trade in the gear we have to get our conquest points back?

Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    I want my points back so I can buy agility gear for my other spec since I don't like to heal anymore (monk). But noooo, I am supposed to be in an even worse situation than a newly dinged 90 with a 13k conquest cap.

So, should I have to level a new toon to 90 just to get gear faster or should we be able to trade in the gear we have to get our conquest points back?
    nope you can't get your cp back. but you can earn 27k cp and then buy the cp agi set for hp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    nope you can't get your cp back. but you can earn 27k cp and then buy the cp agi set for hp.
    Thanks, did not know that. Makes something to look forward to.

Deleted
    Play arena and bgs as healer, get 27k conq points for the season, then spam bgs for honor points and buy griev with honor points.

or wait till WoD, where your primary stats will switch to match your spec!