Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hate them.

Much more I like my Armored Skyscreamer. I wont use serpents till I get either Sha of Anger or Elegon one. Rest is just meh. They were fun for first two weeks.

Deleted
    Well the normal and Thundering ones are not really "impresive" by my opinnion. However i must say that the Heavenly Serpents... well thats's another thing. The art is way way better color/animation wise.
    P.S. doing sha of anger every week... i swear to god if i get the onyx heavenly serpent i will never gona ride another flying mount :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the way they look, but I prefer the flying disc and the wyvern update for MoP. I have always loved the wyvern, but thought they were a bit low res for me. The Grand Armored Wyvern is my most used, non-class specific, after the obsidian nightwing. The nightwing I use mostly because I dual box a lot, and use it for my second toon a lot. But I am getting a little tired of it and will get the RaF rocket for a change of pace.

I didn't care for them at first, but once I got a couple of the thundering and heavenly variety, I like those ones a lot more.

i cant think of a mount i dont like honestly. . .112 and counting

10+ Year Old Account
    I would add that I might use the cloud serpents more if not for that damn rep grind to even use it on a toon. Maybe they lift that at some point, since I got it on my main. I forgot to add that I would like the voltron, I mean panther mounts, but I cannot afford them.

Not a huge fan. Still gathering as many as I can though.....

What I really want (not that anyone asked or cares) is a Green Drake, such as can be found in Hyjal.

I never use them because i find it hard to land properly near a node. I always pick low profile mounts like the red flying disc, wyvern, things that are easy to land fast and move on.

I felt bad though cause I got the mount off huo lon and never got serpent riding because I really dont care to ride them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Did you just dis them Proto-Drakes?...

No, no, you must be feverish/delusional/hallucinating. NOBODY could possibly hate proto-drakes. NOBODY.
    When I first flew a character on a protodrake, the exaggerated wing flap animation gave me motion sickness. Did not like.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I liked the cloud serpents. I just wish they would have made more colors or styles, instead of adding "thundering" to make it different.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.