Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Mages...holy crap what a boring class. Spam a single button all the way up to level cap. Gross.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even though shadow is pretty fun, priest because two healing specs sucks for me.

Wish they would make one of those two a holy dps spec.

Deleted
    Warrior. Charging is fun, the rest of the kit is not.

Rogues.

So, so, so, so, so boring.

A reworked Rogue with meaningful stealth and stealth abilities, a more true assassin could be amazing how ever.

Deleted
    What class i don't like old boy? Well i say, lower working class types of course baaahh, what, what, must dash late for tea don't you know, tally ho Bahhhhhh

Warriors. Don't think I've ever gotten one past level 10. I have a harder time with all melee classes, but I've actually played all but DKs dozens of levels (and while I hadn't played my DK a lot of levels, I definitely enjoy playing DK).
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids and Shaman

I've leveled most classes to 90, with the exception of a paladin, rogue, and DK. I don't even have a paladin (I have a warlock on A, one on H) and my DK is like..87 or 88. My rogue is going to chill at 55 until I get the energy to level her. I just dislike it, so far it's a lot of standing around auto attacking - which I hear doesn't change much. Not really my style.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

My least favorite to play is rogue so far, got one to about 82, and just feels very eh so far. Odd my lowest would be warlock, but I find it fun, just don't have the mood to play it currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue. It's just so... ugh.

There is a couple. Mainly...

Warlock - don't like dot dps. Lock alt stuck at 85 and will stay there
    Priest - As above. Levelled to 90 then lost interest
    Monk - they just never grabbed me. Levelled to 90. Now deleted
    Druid - don't like the transformation. Stuck at 85 and unlikely to level

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Windwalker Monk.

I've piloted one for a few heroic bosses throughout the expansion and I can't stand playing them. Their mobility is OP, but their gameplay is ... shit.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I just dislike it, so far it's a lot of standing around auto attacking - which I hear doesn't change much. Not really my style.
    I'd suggest trying Sub spec at some point. At 90 you're in a situation of "if I misstime this ability I'm going to have to start over and cost me several GCDs to fix it. Oh crap Shadowstep is up and I don't have things ready. Crap I'm not standing behind the boss. Crap I got lag now I've lost the next five seconds of Rupture damage cause I gotta rebuild my combo points, again."

Warlock and Rogue

Not that I don't like to play them, never really get around to level them or dedicate myself to play one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any caster, but especially Mages.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Priest easily. I just find them bland. Monks on the other hand are my favorite followed by Warlocks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every class except rogue is a snooze fest for me since Burning Crusade.

I have 3 level 90 rogues. I have managed to level a hunter on horde side to 80 presently. And once leveled a Mage as high as 80 too but deleted her. Other classes I generally get to 40-something. That's when the appeal has completely worn off. I think Paladin is the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue or Mage.