Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Agree on Jedi Consular. Couldn't even make it beyond chapter 1. Felt like a chore to play through. When I found myself spacebar-ing most of the class story I just set the character aside and made a Trooper.
    Ugh, the if the awful, boring ass Trooper storyline is an improvement, Consular must be truly terrible.

Deleted
    Yes, when the game first launched, I played the JK storyline essentially as if it were a single player KOTOR3 and felt very satisfied with the experience. It was very epic and delivered above my expectations as heroic adventure. I guess it's comparable to KOTOR1 and KOTOR2 in what your character accomplishes, but I did not expect an MMO to provide such grandeur in a leveling experience. (It might have contributed to my stopping with the game at that point - once you have concluded the JK story, grinding for gear as a newbie level 50 lost some lustre).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    I'm amazed so many people like the JK story. I'm still in Chapter 3 because I just find it to be so plodding. Even more so than the BH story.
    Chapter 3 does drag because its the same premise on every planet...but I think they make up for that with Corellia (which I loved as a JK) and of course the finale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post
    Jedi Knight is probably one of if not the best class story imo. Throw in Trooper and Sith Inquisitor and you've definitely got my top three.

Worst story ever though? Jedi Consular. Whatever you do, never, EVER play the Jedi Consular unless you absolutely must.
    the troopers disciplined attitude annoys me and i cant help but go evil whenever i start it only to lose interest and endup deleting it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Depends on what type of agent you play =P

For me, playing a Sniper is the most fun I've had in the game out of all the classes I've tried so far. Playing an operative was like chewing glass after sipping acid though.
    from what ive heard operative works better with the story.. plus stealth/healing makes life alot easier than a little range boost

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    the troopers disciplined attitude annoys me and i cant help but go evil whenever i start it only to lose interest and endup deleting it
    Righteous Trooper with his disciplined "Yes sir" and "Mission complete" is annoying, indeed. However, Trooper-jerk is really hilarious, making fun of all the discipline his/her superiors and inferiors possess. Here is some examples on how funny Trooper can be when with jerkish attitude:
    SWTOR Trooper is a bully

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I've done the Consular story twice all of the way through and its far from terrible. It was more of what a "Jedi" story should be about, diplomacy and influencing galactic events. Its not about pushing the button, its about making sure the button works and someone is there to push it.
    I'm probably one of the few that likes the Consular story as well - I enjoyed the more diplomatic and healing approach the character had in their interactions, but I think it's a story that is very much going to have a niche interest.

I can't believe people claim the Trooper story to be great and the Consular one bad. For my taste, after Chapter 1 the Trooper story is the most boring anything in the game by far. On the other hand, I find that all the Force users got the best class stories, but so far nothing beats in general the hilarious responses/attitude of the smuggler :-).

Cross of Glory
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

A friend and me played through Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor respectively. We did all story missions together (when we could). This ended up with him finishing his Sith Warrior story before me and then we went and finished my Sith Inquisitor right after that. I have to say, while the Warrior storyline is VERY good the Sith Inquisitor ending seemed to pack more of a punch.

To the OP: I know what happens with the Jedi Knight storyline from watching LPs and it is DEFINITELY worth a playthrough but to echo everyone else; for the love of DOG don't play Consular. Ever. Not unless you are some kind of rabid fool. I managed level 32 or so and wanted to bit my own face off rather than play any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfap View Post
    A friend and me played through Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor respectively. We did all story missions together (when we could). This ended up with him finishing his Sith Warrior story before me and then we went and finished my Sith Inquisitor right after that. I have to say, while the Warrior storyline is VERY good the Sith Inquisitor ending seemed to pack more of a punch.
    I preferred the warrior ending. It was like, I've been wanting this asshole dead since chapter 1, and finally vengeance is mine...right in front of an entire audience, no less. Warrior story just had a better antagonist, IMO, and so it was more rewarding to finally best him.