I would love this armor set!

So me and few friends were talking about Heroes of The Storm. I start browsing through the roster and then I looked at Arthas's skin choices, and I found this:

See it in motion at about 9 seconds in:

This would make an amazing WoD Challenge Mode set or preferably an endgame tier set. The shoulders and belt alone would be a great start for any death knight tier design. Who's with me?
    Last edited by Ulgrim; 2014-01-03 at 12:37 PM.

yes all of my yes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

omg would buy looks AMAZING
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if blind or low-res picture...

Does look particularly badass though. Curse you Death Knights! I would totes go for a recolor non-tier set for my warrior if this became a thing.

Deleted
    This is really cool. I don't even have a DK, but I want this to be obtainable in game so I can /gasp

Honestly, looking at the shoulders and general bone-drake theme; this strikes me as how the T13 death knight set should've looked because of all the sets I have available, I hate that one the most (really, it was the only set I've ever had that I "hated")

But yeah, I'd like to see this set made available.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Now in the Blizzard store for 34.99

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    I dont care
    BUYS IT ANYWAY

No i actually wouldnt lol
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

15+ Year Old Account
    Those shoulders on a tauran, good luck getting through any doors. Anywhere.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    Not sure if blind or low-res picture...
    I'm going to do a bit more looking around for a better resolution. If anyone finds one, be sure to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    You're cruel. You probably feast on a steady diet of kittens, don't you?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they make nice sets like this for the cash shop rather than wasting time making them for Mythic tiers. They really need to expand on it rather than just some shiny hats and this would be a good start.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of that helm, but I would dig it as a CM set. CANT wait to see the CM weapon models!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.