Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Dress doesn't affect being raped or not. And there's that vindictiveness I was talking about, you're slipping.
    It does for sure under circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    But this is, what the entire nonsense is all about. It is about guys, who don't want to bear the consequences for their actions. Those guys now want the option, to have revenge on women.
    Nah its not about me personal its about global fairness.

Don't accept chivalry that easy, its a trap.
    If men go out of their way and accept unfairness despite better knowledge its harmfull for the progress of society.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-05 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Having sex with the chance for unwanted pregnancy = both chose it, both share the responsibility (and the abortion bill).
    Letting that pregnancy evolve to a child = just woman can choose it, so she gets the full responsibility.
    Is it that hard to understand?
    But in the end that takes away power from women, and heaven forbid that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post

Nah its not about me personal its about global fairness.
    So it is fair, to a child to say: "Fuck you, i don't want you, and no I don't give a shit about you, and won't support you with only one cent"? This is not fairness, this is nothing but bullshit. Legal abortion would be abused and abused and abused. It does nothing but screwing people over and so should never be allowed.

Deleted
    So it is fair, to a child to say: "Fuck you, i don't want you, and no I don't give a shit about you, and won't support you with only one cent"? This is not fairness, this is nothing but bullshit. Legal abortion would be abused and abused and abused. It does nothing but screwing people over and so should never be allowed.
    You get as much responsibility as you have control and the one with absolute authority gets absolute responsibility.

If somone harms your bodyautonomy against your will its 100% his/her responsibility.

Legal abortion would be abused and abused and abused. It does nothing but screwing people over and so should never be allowed.
    If abuse is the default assumption make it the standard assumption everywhere.

Mandatory fatherhood tests, no child haven laws and no abortions.

Deleted
    Legal abortion would be abused and abused and abused. It does nothing but screwing people over and so should never be allowed.

In a truly "fair" society no one would have children without being able to support them, or rather no one should be allowed. Great you're in college/hs and pregnant, abort it and have one later when you're stable in life.

Eventually with global overpopulation we'll likely need to apply for a permit to have a child. Is that really such a bad thing?

ps: How about jail time for women using fake birth control pills?
    Last edited by igniter; 2014-01-05 at 12:30 PM.

I can't help but giggle over the men who're so stupid to actually fall for those things when it's showcased like that...

Disclaimer: I'm not meaning this in relation to any dudes in this thread or forum.

Deleted
    I wonder how estonia has such a damn good health system (lowest maternal death rate in the world ) while being that kind of conservative.

I can't help but giggle over the men who're so stupid to actually fall for those things when it's showcased like that...

Disclaimer: I'm not meaning this in relation to any dudes in this thread or forum.
    Haha scrwing people over funny if its a man thats sexism. Get that male perpetrator narration out of your head.
    Female default role in your head should not be the passive victim.

If you accept chivalry and mistake it for equality you are equaly as guilty as chauvinists.
    Its a negative feedback loop.

Unequality that you see as positive or beneficial will always bite you back in the ass.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-05 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igniter View Post
    ps: How about jail time for women using fake birth control pills?
    That has to be one of the most stupid things I've read in this thread.

Deleted
    I wonder how estonia has such a damn good health system (lowest maternal death rate in the world ) while being that kind of conservative.
    Estonia is conservative? Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    hint: you missed the words 'nothing but'
    I don't think so.

Victim blaming galore.

This is feminism 101 for all you naysayers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    That has to be one of the most stupid things I've read in this thread.
    Yeah, tricking men into servitude is perfectly fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeah, tricking men into servitude is perfectly fine.
    It's stupid because it carries the connotation that women shouldn't be allowed to skip out on birth control if they don't want to take it. Essentially, not being able to decide it for herself, if she decides for herself she'll get jailed.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Victim blaming galore.

This is feminism 101 for all you naysayers.
    Don't make me laugh or embarass yourself, it was the example I was laughing over, not the subject. I take the conversation seriously otherwise.

Glad to see people are still rabid hyenas over feminism, regardless if I claimed to be one or not. You just assumed. And then categorized and antagonized like it made all of my arguments worthless, because they are not.

Gj!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha scrwing people over funny if its a man thats sexism. Get that male perpetrator narration out of your head.
    Female default role in your head should not be the passive victim.

If you accept chivalry and mistake it for equality you are equaly as guilty as chauvinists.
    Its a negative feedback loop.

Unequality that you see as positive or beneficial will always bite you back in the ass.
    The example was funny, not the subject. Learn to distinguish.

AGAIN. It takes 2 people to allow unprotected sex. Both men and women can be blithering idiots and cuniving bastards in that arena.

Deleted
    It's stupid because it carries the connotation that women shouldn't be allowed to skip out on birth control if they don't want to take it. Essentially, not being able to decide it for herself, if she decides for herself she'll get jailed.
    Its in your 5 year plan to get pregnant you are predictable xD
    They wont jail you if they can't prove it.

Don't make me laugh or embarass yourself, it was the example I was laughing over, not the subject. I take the conversation seriously otherwise.
    You giggled not over the example but about the content.

Estonia is conservative? Since when?
    I saw some grafic about mentality and estonia was more on the religious conservative end and so are some of your positions.
    Breastfeeding in public abortion and so forth.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-05 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Its in your 5 year plan to get pregnant you are predictable xD
    What the hell are you on about now?

Men should have the right to "Abandon" the Child, in such that they're not entitled to anything regarding the child. The Mother, if she wishes, can allow the Father to meet and see the child as often as she likes, but all Guardianship is stripped from the Father.

The issue here is that Condoms do break, no contraception is 100% effective (Except Crocs), and I do know a few unlucky guys who've been dragged into a life they didn't want, because their partner lied or cheated them into having a Child.

Neither Men or Women should be forced to have a Child they don't want. Obviously the Women has to deal with more of the issues directly, but ignoring the financial implications on the Father (and Mother, to be clear) is unfair, and claiming that Men have no right to that choice is just as sexist as saying Women are not entitled to any choice.

Deleted
    What the hell are you on about now?
    I might've read too much between the lines in multiple threads there is no 100% when it comes to subtext.
    Excuse me if I exagerated it.
    But you respond on a mostly emotional/personal level while debating on a somewhat rational level so do most people.

What peeves me personal is unfairness be it real or not iam hardwired for that if you have to measure every drink on the millimeter to not have two bitching brothers.

Gender equality is lipservice mostly and i bought into it until I got my draft.
    Thats hard institutionalized sexist law how harmfull it is is another thing.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-05 at 01:10 PM.

By giving the male full control and the option, to screw women over with no consequences. Great. Really great.
    No, the male would have zero control over the female, her decisions, her body, or her bank account.

Deleted
    I saw some grafic about mentality and estonia was more one the religious conservative end and so are some of your positions.
    Breastfeeding in public abortion and so forth.
    Not sure what's the deal then, IMO we're not being conservative, also my own views got nothing to do with the country I live in, I use my own head, not just following the ones around me. I just don't want to see tits in restaurant, that's all. Not sure where you got the abortion idea because I'm pro-choice and pro-abortions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    *lots of random raging*
    Just read all the valid points by people who support the "male abortion" idea and start thinking.

How is it unfair? (look above)
    "get over it and man up" =/= fairness. The idea mentioned in this thread wouldn't be favored to either gender. It would give each person the same choices.