Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Bind taunt and use it.

"I don't have a taunt"

Out of the dozens of people waiting to kill it, one of them is a paladin, warrior, druid, shaman, dk or monk.
    You do realize that up there the boss is outside the range of any ranged attacks, including...taunts. Shocking!

It's technically not griefing, but I think the devs should do something about it, e.g. let Huolon evade if attacked from these places.

It would also help tremendously to make at least the pets and Huolon mount criteria of Going To Need A Bigger Bag account-wide, so we don't have to camp Huolon on just one character and thus server if we ever want to complete that achievement.

In the meantime, any and all ridicule in /1 after such an event should at least yield reprimands.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Should be considered greifing but they don't even ban people for greifing anymore unless it's to server crashing extremes.

So the point is?

Deleted
    superb idea. i might just try it myself.

Never surprises me the lengths people will go to piss other people off

I already got the mount so i dont give a fuck anymore but such is the life if people wanna do this shit i stoped caring ages ago i would rather just wait then let these dbags get to me.

bottom line is there is nothing you can do about it Blizz cannot make this game troll proof and this world is made up of fucking cunts that take great pleasure in this sortve thing so either just hope they dont do it, wait until they get bored and stop doing it or just give up and do something else

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    bottom line is there is nothing you can do about it Blizz cannot make this game troll proof
    If they started actually banning people it wouldn't be on this level of crap.

Not everybody would just make a new account in a pay to play game.

Deleted
    It's wow equivalent of raping bunch of women in some African country where there's no goverment to punish you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    If they started actually banning people it wouldn't be on this level of crap.

Not everybody would just make a new account in a pay to play game.
    the thing is they can only ban people for a matter of hours or a few days this is nothing to these people

They aint gonna hand out permabans to people just cause they are acting like complete pricks

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    the thing is they can only ban people for a matter of hours or a few days this is nothing to these people

They aint gonna hand out permabans to people just cause they are acting like complete pricks
    If they did that, they'd have what, a couple thousand players left at best?

10+ Year Old Account
    almost as fun as pulling dragons and stone giants into the waiting crowd , 9/10 , great fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab a glider (they're what? 100 coins?) head out to sea and join the party up top.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Adapt or dont. Dont call it greifing becuase tactics change and your to lazy to adapt. This game allready has enough hand holding, imagine if doing anything that upset someone else was bannable, it would need to be renamed hello kitty island adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Not sure how this helps any one get the mount? The sole guy killing it has the same chance as he does when he kills it with 1000 other people. It's not shared loot.

But as people said, grab a glider (they're what? 100 coins?) head out to sea and join the party up top.
    He either prolly has the mount or doesnt give a fuck about the mount

Its all about trolling the server and pissing them off

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Bind taunt and use it.

"I don't have a taunt"

Out of the dozens of people waiting to kill it, one of them is a paladin, warrior, druid, shaman, dk or monk.
    Asside from the fact that where they are killing the boss is effectively out of range of all abilities, let alone taunt, I would imagine that the Huo would also be immune to taunt regardless, to prevent people from taunting it to reset it (or give you the "That creature is already tapped" error if you tried to taunt it while not being in a group with the people who first tagged it.)

There is a very warm and cozy spot in hell reserved for people that do that.

There is something described as "Area Disruption" in the Terms of Use.
    So that does actually sound like something blizzard can, and should be taking action against.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

If somebody wants to waste his time trying to annoy others ... report him and move on. It's his wasted time.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Asside from the fact that where they are killing the boss is effectively out of range of all abilities, let alone taunt, I would imagine that the Huo would also be immune to taunt regardless, to prevent people from taunting it to reset it (or give you the "That creature is already tapped" error if you tried to taunt it while not being in a group with the people who first tagged it.)
    Huolon is not immune to taunt. But where he first spawns, he is out of range of abilities from the bridge. To taunt him you would have to either be on the tower yourself, or mid flight.

There is a paladin that does this on US destromath. He will have it to 50% before you can get to him by going out into fatigue waters, mounting up on a fliying mount and using a glider to get to the tower for the tag.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2014-01-04 at 10:49 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I'm just glad I finally got the mount a few weeks ago, so I don't have to put up with this childish nonsense. -.-

you can do all kinds of delightful trolling on timeless isle and blizzard won't do anything because their pvp server tos basically says deal with it yourself :P as two rogues my friend and I successfully made a cinderfall group wipe over and over until they eventually gave up when they finally killed us but still wiped because they all turned around in a rage to focus us and died to the stuff on ground. we did the same with a bunch of other rares. the timeless isle was practically designed for people to be jerks to each other. The only thing more laughable was when there was a bug at the beginning of mists that let destruction warlocks throw rain of fire all over neutral towns and kill the other faction with it without aggroing the guards. Followed by watching them come on their mains and aggro the guards when they attacked. Didn't get so much as a strongly worded letter for that one despite all the threatening tells I received. blizzard doesn't care :P