Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is not griefing, not even close. Everyone can get a glider to get up there, I'm assuming everyone who has been on Timeless isle for more then 15 minutes has at least 1 glider, I always have a stack of them. It´s easy to get up there, there are 3 ways to get on there, going to the sea fly up and use glider and land there, jumping off the cliff from Cinderfall and land there easily and 3rd one to get a taxi from albatross airwaves. It's a dick move yes, griefing or against the ToS, no it isn't. If you're opening tickets for this then you're just wasting GMs time nothing more, he wont ban anyone or give them a warning, not ever.

Also here's a tip to avoid this: leave these people be, the reason they do this is because people get angry and pissed, that's the only reason, and the more hate and threats you do the more they do it and will do everything they can to piss you off. So pretend nothing happened, get a glider go up there get your kills and move on, they will stop.

Also would like to say he spawns at that spot, so yeah killing him where he spawns? That's not breaking ToS. It's like going apeshit people who kill Garnia cause he/she spawns where you need a glider/albatross to get to so is that "Griefing" too? Nope it isn't.
    Last edited by Maggibesti; 2014-01-04 at 10:34 PM.

so many e-tough guys here, makes for a funny read.

its not griefing, buy yourself a glider and get over it

10+ Year Old Account
    Farm something else, until they find a way of ruining that for you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    If you are in the area to act like a jerk and take him for yourself, you're in the area to kill him with everyone else.
    If there are over 250 players trying to get him and I can not even attack him, I will do all I can if I am going to camp there. Sucks to be the other players.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    It's a rare spawn.

Like.

I don't see how anyone can justify it to be griefing.

You're all just mad.
    This. I wonder how many of you guys threw fits when someone stole the Time-lost Proto Drake spawn after you'd been camping it for a couple of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wouldn't happen to play on Mal'Ganis would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    This. I wonder how many of you guys threw fits when someone stole the Time-lost Proto Drake spawn after you'd been camping it for a couple of weeks.
    Completely different. TLPD isn't faction tag and has 100% chance to drop the mount. Huolon spawns every 40 min and has a low chance to drop anything. If people were meant to fly up to him and kill him there then he wouldn't fly down to the bridge after he spawns.

Plus when I see the people that sit up top and kill him say things like "lol you mad" in general after, then yea it's griefing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My server had someone doing that yesterday, but they were also pulling the mobs on the bridge so we could all camp out in safety while the mobs evade bugged.

When Hou was pulled we'd have someone range taunt (usually a hunter or DK) Huo back to the ground for melee to tag.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Make a grp with other pissed off players, use coins , gank them.
    Easy ^^

Deleted
    thanks for the tip didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    You wouldn't happen to play on Mal'Ganis would you?
    Frostmourne. :P
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    thanks for the tip didn't know that

Expected nothing less from you, to be honest.

i've done it twice.. didnt kill it. the 2nd time i messed up and was within range of hunters who managed to pull it down.. those bastards.. the first time i died miserably. you dont need a glider. figure it out. no, it doesnt involve jumping.

another fun thing to do is to pull the mob somewhere else .. people will go nuts looking for it.. this i did do and it was reachable by any player.. even low levels with 0 coins.. as a matter of fact, so is the bridge, you people just dont know how to get up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another fun thing to do is hang outside with friends before deciding it would be a cool idea to be a pain to others.

Even more fun is Corpse Explode right when it dies. Really shows you how many slow people play the game....

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    i've done it twice.. didnt kill it. the 2nd time i messed up and was within range of hunters who managed to pull it down.. those bastards.. the first time i died miserably. you dont need a glider. figure it out. no, it doesnt involve jumping.

another fun thing to do is to pull the mob somewhere else .. people will go nuts looking for it.. this i did do and it was reachable by any player.. even low levels with 0 coins.. as a matter of fact, so is the bridge, you people just dont know how to get up there.
    May I suggest another fun thing to do? Just say "[Rarecoordinator] Huolon has spawned. (54,68 - spawns over the bridges around Ordon Sanctuary)" then watch everyone run like mad looking for him
    Last edited by Zardi; 2014-01-05 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Bind taunt and use it.

"I don't have a taunt"

Out of the dozens of people waiting to kill it, one of them is a paladin, warrior, druid, shaman, dk or monk.
    Taunting Huolon would suggest you'd be in 40 yard range with Huolon, which you most likely wouldn't be. And if you were, why would OP make a thread about this when everyone can use Throw or a spell on Huolon for the tag?

I don't think it's bannable at all. Nothing is stopping you from mounting up yourself, using the glider and flying up to the spot Huolon is at. As long as it's reachable by anyone you can't do anything about it.

I gotta admit I did this a few times just for the laughs... sometimes you gotta give in to your inner troll. People will be *furious* with you, if I kept it up I wouldn't be surprised if I got death threats lol. You can't get banned from this from what I've seen, people were doing this less than a month into the patch and nothing happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Buy a glider and join them. It has 15 million hp with just one person hitting it, so you have plenty of time to get there.
    15 million HP, assmue 200K DPS, Hulon dies in 1.25 minutes.

Still, this is the solution, get an alt, park it up there. When Hulon spawns, swap over. If Blizzard takes any action against this other than, perhaps, changing Hulon's spawn point or movement path, I will be sincerely disappointed.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII