Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I am just getting my kill done with so I can continue to kill other rares on the island. If we all waited for everyone nothing would ever die on TI.
    Take a notice here my lovely players, what you see is the quintessential World of Warcraft player or to be more precise, the poster boy for most of your modern gamers.

"Me, me, me".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    killing someone over a videogame......that escalated quickly
    /facedesk

I guess i really need to add "slash sarcasm" or some bs for the less gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Take a notice here my lovely players, what you see is the quintessential World of Warcraft player or to be more precise, the poster boy for most of your modern gamers.

"Me, me, me".
    You see, the difference between you and me is I don't bitch if someone else kills a rare without waiting for me. Because I don't have this huge aura of self importance that THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS should take my needs into consideration with every little thing they do in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You see, the difference between you and me is I don't bitch if someone else kills a rare without waiting for me. Because I don't have this huge aura of self importance that THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS should take my needs into consideration with every little thing they do in the game.
    Got a tough one here. I can see your sixpack from all the way over here.
    Maybe you just never learned to care about anyone but yourself. A shame it's more common than the other option...
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

IMO it's an exploit to get up there and people doing it should be punished for that, but Blizzard has yet to plug the leak, which suggests either a)they're dragging their feet coming up with a solution equitable to everyone, or b)they don't feel it's worth dev resources/time to try and fix.

Deleted
    Taunt him down when he spawns, people used to do it on Silvermoon-EU but I don't think I saw it work like ever because he would get taunted down..

Maybe not technically against the rules but its certainly in a grey area of bad behaviour that is making WoW horrible to play unless you are in your own little group bubble. The troll generation where everyone thinks being a dick is hilarious. I now go out of my way to be a super care bear, giving free enchants, helping people in trouble when they pull to much in a vain hope things will change.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Taunt him down when he spawns, people used to do it on Silvermoon-EU but I don't think I saw it work like ever because he would get taunted down..

Maybe not technically against the rules but its certainly in a grey area of bad behaviour that is making WoW horrible to play unless you are in your own little group bubble. The troll generation where everyone thinks being a dick is hilarious. I now go out of my way to be a super care bear, giving free enchants, helping people in trouble when they pull to much in a vain hope things will change.
    The reason people do it is because he's too far up to be taunted on the tower. No ranged spells can reach him up there.

Tbh people were doing this on my server then trolling general for a while, but I realized I hate going to that pile of crap island outside of world boss kills so I stopped bothering.

Deleted
    Ah ah, fun one

But that's reportable and bannable, I remember someone got banned for killing quests PNJs for a whole day, so I think that kind of things are bannable.

10+ Year Old Account
    killing someone over a videogame......that escalated quickly
    It is normal to feel hatred for someone you don't know that felt like he had to ruin your days just for the lols. Especially when you have done nothing to him before than could justify the dick behavior.

The mentality of these griefers...

I spoke with one, calmly.
    I told them that I was going to buy a glider.
    Get up top, and unleash elements rockbiter and drop to the bridge.
    He told me that him and his friends would report me for griefing them and I was being childish.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cakala View Post
    The mentality of these griefers...

I spoke with one, calmly.
    I told them that I was going to buy a glider.
    Get up top, and unleash elements rockbiter and drop to the bridge.
    He told me that him and his friends would report me for griefing them and I was being childish.....

... LOL. What? Wow, that is really silly.

Fly up there, tag him, then walk a few yards away and do nothing.

Nothing annoys people so much as tagging a rare, then letting them do all the work to kill it.

Yeah, sorry, this is griefing, which is against the rules. Report them for it. Nothing will likely come of it, though, so also level a DK and death grip it away from the clownish baboons who engage in this sort of behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    It is normal to feel hatred for someone you don't know that felt like he had to ruin your days just for the lols. Especially when you have done nothing to him before than could justify the dick behavior.
    so seeing it fall over before you could tag it constitues "ruined day"? either way huelon as a whole is very meh and dosent offer much in terms of looks because it looks like the dragon you get from exalted shado-pan quest. but hey /shrug
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

so seeing it fall over before you could tag it constitues "ruined day"? either way huelon as a whole is very meh and dosent offer much in terms of looks because it looks like the dragon you get from exalted shado-pan quest. but hey /shrug
    Not like it's part of an non account wide achievement that has to be done on a per toon basis or anything..........

Some people like the Lightning effects on it. The Shado Pan exalted one doesn't have it. If you want a black cloud serpent with lightning on it, your choices are Huolon or Sha of Anger. Ok so the Sha of Anger one is black and white, not just black.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's seeing how people can grief you without a reason or consequences that burns. I'd like to get the mount because it's one more for the achievement; if you don't like it, you shouldn't be there to grief by preventing others from getting it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    A friend plays on Sargeras and there is a guild that does this a lot.

SM
    You cared enough to post.

I don't know why Blizzard just didn't change his spawn point to anywhere but there after realizing its a problem. That would instantly fix it.

I'd consider it griefing just because the sole reason you'd do it is to annoy others. You can't ban people for it though because A. Its easily preventable, you can just fly up there yourself. Something like wiping the raid in LFR or crashing the server is pretty unpreventable. B. you don't know who is actually griefing as others may be up there to avoid being griefed.

It's a rare spawn.

Like.

I don't see how anyone can justify it to be griefing.

You're all just mad.

Sure, it's a dick move. But, I have a feeling that most of the people whining about it are the ones that are incapable of actually killing it themselves... you know... the ones that just attack once, get safe, and let others do the work. If this is happening on your server, and you are trying to farm for the mount, get up there shortly before it is supposed to spawn.... problem solved.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )