Deleted

Teemo's Shrooms...

Greetings!

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Teemo's shrooms, lately, I've been seeing a lot of people play Teemo because with the removal of Oracles in the pre-season, his shrooms are near invisible unless you buy a lens which only works every 60 seconds. Do you think an item should be introduced to counteract Teemo's shrooms? Or is the Lens fine as it is? I've been having nightmare games where people feed teemo because of the fact that his shrooms technically got buffed due to oracle's removal.

Deleted
    I hate teemo as much as the next person but I think there are a lot bigger problems with game balance right now

Deleted
    They should limit the amount of shrooms he can have out.

Deleted
    Hell no, I love Teemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIE2ybopR_o

That video is relevant to the topic at hand. Imo, I think teemo is fine because he really doesn't bring much to a team fight, and most top laners after level 6 can just pummel him away if they couldn't already.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    nah he's alright. like someone already said, he really doesnt bring anything to a teamfight so a smart person laning against him would do well to just farm til mid game and not chase him around. recognize the situations when he's baiting you into the shrooms and just leave him alone.

just my .02

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    nah he's alright. like someone already said, he really doesnt bring anything to a teamfight so a smart person laning against him would do well to just farm til mid game and not chase him around. recognize the situations when he's baiting you into the shrooms and just leave him alone.

just my .02
    How do most top champs (who are meelee) leave a (ranged) Teemo alone? And he's still a great split pusher. A lens really shouldn't be able to clear all his important shrooms. And with 600 ap and a 2.5 second blind he can be a nightmare to anyone (not AP) really.

Not saying he's top tier or anything, he basically doens't fit in the meta of raid boss top champs. But he's still fun as hell imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    How do most top champs (who are meelee) leave a (ranged) Teemo alone? And he's still a great split pusher. A lens really shouldn't be able to clear all his important shrooms. And with 600 ap and a 2.5 second blind he can be a nightmare to anyone (not AP) really.

Not saying he's top tier or anything, he basically doens't fit in the meta of raid boss top champs. But he's still fun as hell imo.
    He's a fun champ, but most top (melee bruisers) can handle him. Basically, pre-6 they play passively, get CS safely whenever possible. After 6, teemo's "ult" isn't really an ult like other champs, and won't be able to survive against say, a renekton or a riven.

Personally, no. Teemo's shrooms are ridiculously annoying, BUT they're not game breaking. I DO NOT believe that items to counteract a few champions gameplay should be added. I view that as unfair; to add an item just to counter one champion? And once you did have an Oracle, Teemo's shrooms were next to worthless. Sure, you'd get the occasional pop when someone wasn't paying attention, but with the oracle, they'd actively search them out and destroy them. What's the point of Teemo's ultimate if people can just buy an item to remove them?

Deleted

Seeeee? Teemo is fun! Only problem with his schrooms is that it fucks up my Homeguard boots =(

Counter him hard with Rumble, profit.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

I think he's fun too, I have a 10/10 winrate playing him in gold (some top tier shit right there, amirite?), but after the laning phase he contributes nothing, other than his shrooms (and splitpushing I guess, which if you have to rely on that basically means that you're already losing), since he's useless in teamfights. Even if you can somehow ambush their adc out of steath, you can't even burst her down with your "rotation" alone (which is just Q and AA), and you have to basically stand on her face to do it, and you have no escapes.

So you pop out of stealth, do maybe 60-80% of the adc's health in damage, then you get crushed by either them, once the blind expires, or whoever is standing next to them to keep them safe. Meanwhile, shyvana, or mundo, or whoever, is wrecking havoc in your backline, soaking up tons of damage and cooldowns, while zoning or even straight-up killing all of them. Or it was a rengar or kha, or whatever, who jumped on your adc and instantly destroyed them, then escaped unharmed once the deed was done, ready in a few seconds to strike at a second target.

Meanwhile, teemo is just dead. He'll get a lot of assists from his shrooms, though! Maybe even a few kills from the grave!
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2014-01-06 at 01:31 PM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."