Deleted

Heroic Garrosh 10 man Progression & Bugs

Hello everyone im Playing in EU servers and Progressing on Garrosh Heroic as 10 man and i will ask some ideas and will discuss my guild tactic how to kill Garrosh Heroic and i have some bugs that im seen alot or maybe some more ppl have seen so maybe someone fix it ?

we are using 2 healer 2 tank and 6 dps sending Disc Priest and mage to kill one of the engineers on side im playing Guardian druid and using pala tank as MT hes tanking whole Phase1 alone and im traying to help with typhoon and stuns and some heals to raid in first translation phase we are doing fine...

but sometimes our balance Druid /mage /restoration Druid having trouble and they cant use Blink/ Displacer Beast on Garrosh's Annihilate cause there got an object or Edge or somting the blink calculates it like thats first bug i suppose (asking ideas and solutions)

on second phase we get garrosh less than 25 energy and fight continues tank Swich on every 3 stacks of Gripping Despair after 2 minute of Phase2 boss gets Immune to taunt (not sure if thats a bug but it should be cause garrosh is tauntable whole fight) so the other tank has to get 6 stacks or more untill tauntable again

second Phase ends and we get to second translation Phase runing to garrosh with 2x Roar from druids trying to get boss less than 50 energy and there is another bug we are getting trouble when we kill litthe sha's we get an debuff gives %50 dmg reduction and immune to fear as tank i have to stand still for like 10 seconds or less to kill them i take the buff from ground but i get feared the dmg reduction works but the fear immunity works a bit later (dunno if thats normal mechanic)

iwe wiped over 300 times in 3 weeks and wondering if blizzard team gonna do some nerfs or changes on that fight

Tnx for reading (sorry for my bad english)
    /Regards

Well, whilst I havent seen the bugs you're talking about in the rooms myself, the taunt thing is not a bug.

If you taunt the boss within 15secs of another taunt Diminishing Returns will start to kick in, eventually, after 3? taunts causing the target to go immune.
    I fixed that in our group by simply not taunting when my co-tank had 3 stacks and the boss was going to Whirlwind, since that will reset his stacks anyway.
    So just learn to reset the tauntimmunity during whirlwinds and you'll be fine.

Deleted
    well if thats not a bug then why its not happening on General Nazgrim fight? its the same tanking swich tact we are using and boss never gets Immune to taunt but the stacks takes a bit longer to apply on tanks than Garrosh fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictador View Post
    well if thats not a bug then why its not happening on General Nazgrim fight? its the same tanking swich tact we are using and boss never gets Immune to taunt but the stacks takes a bit longer to apply on tanks than Garrosh fight
    Because you taunt less often on General Nazgrim. Really, if you are a tank at 13/14H you should really know about taunt DR. Simply start taunting less frequently. We just taunted whenever our vegeance fell off, usually at 4-5 stacks. Gave us more vengeance and dps overall anyway.

You are progressing heroic and don't know about Diminishing returns ?
    Diminishing returns, abbreviated DR, means that certain spells and abilities are less effective against player characters or NPC if they are used frequently within a short period of time. When a spell with diminishing returns is used against a target in PvE, the first effect has full duration. The effect then diminishes by 50%, then 75%, then the target becomes immune. Spells must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a stun effect active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next stun will have full effect.
    In your situation it's taunting skill. In general Nazgrim fight it take longer than 15s to drop debuff so of course the boss won't immune to taunt. But for Garrosh fight it take less than 15s to get you to 3 debuff so if you swap at 3 stacks the boss will immune to taunt sometimes

Deleted
    Asking for nerfs when you dont know basic wow mechanics is bit sad

1. Sounds like your mages and druids have bad excuses for dying.
    2. Taunt immune, been around since like forever.
    3. Druids can remove fear, no ? Otherwise fear ward from priest.

Getting caught on the world with blink is nothing new. They should stop using blink in that phase if it's getting them killed. I don't know how we do the taunts but it sounds like other people do.

For the terrace phase I don't think the little bubble buff gives you fear immune. We just get to the top fear ward on the tank, AoE grip the adds if you have it, stun the adds, drop tremor totem if you need or have one, and have everyone spread out. I wouldn't worry about getting under 50 energy either. Just make sure everyone makes it through there alive.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just taunt at 4-5 stacks instead of 3? I tank the fight and even as a lowly DK there isn't any risk prior to 5 stacks. If you taunt every 3 stacks you're going to run into DR issues, just taunt later, problem solved.

For the second intermission the little orbs don't prevent fear IIRC. Also I wouldn't advise trying to beat 50 energy on the second intermission. Yes it lowers your DPS, but it doesn't drastically increase the difficulty. To me increasing the difficulty is putting emphasis on beating the second intermission before 50 energy. DPS is so high these days that we get to the top of terrace and don't engage the boss until everybody gets their bubble. We just take our time, because we plan on having two whirls after the second intermission anyways. A lot of the time we have the DPS to do it in one whirl, but it screws up defensive/DPS CDs so we just wait and clear the weapons while we are waiting.

Blink issues have been around forever. It sucks on uneven ground and aside from the non-intermission phases I wouldn't count on it.

As has been said, taunting at higher stacks results in higher dps anyway. My druid co tank taunts when vengeance falls, I taunt whenever riposte falls and my intervene doesnt reset it.

but sometimes our balance Druid /mage /restoration Druid having trouble and they cant use Blink/ Displacer Beast on Garrosh's Annihilate cause there got an object or Edge or somting the blink calculates it like thats first bug i suppose (asking ideas and solutions)
    Could try running

It's the hardest boss in the instance on 10m heroic. Most of what you're talking about is either not a bug or very easily worked around. Don't use cop outs and play better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorlox View Post
    Well, whilst I havent seen the bugs you're talking about in the rooms myself, the taunt thing is not a bug.

If you taunt the boss within 15secs of another taunt Diminishing Returns will start to kick in, eventually, after 3? taunts causing the target to go immune.
    I fixed that in our group by simply not taunting when my co-tank had 3 stacks and the boss was going to Whirlwind, since that will reset his stacks anyway.
    So just learn to reset the tauntimmunity during whirlwinds and you'll be fine.
    you were butthole the whole time m8

Yes, there are parts of the floor that prevent the use of blink. Try having your moonkin and mage run that short distance.

Taunt has diminishing returns, don't taunt so often and it'll be fine.

I don't really understand what the 3rd issue is. Yes, some buffs have a slight delay but you can easily move out of the pools or have a tremor/fear ward set beforehand. Most likely the adds will be stunned anyways so you can move away as well. Getting over 50 means almost nothing.

Deleted
    I don't think it's supposed to make you fear immune during 2nd transition. Just avoid the fears or ask for a fear ward from priest/totem from shaman. About blink bug, that's been the case for years in many different places.. It's not even a dps gain for a mage to blink to avoid annihilate..