Deleted

UI things for Paladins while tanking in raids.

Any1 have some things that I must have?

Is there some kind of addon that displays when I need to taunt etc when the other tank has too many stacks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilG View Post
    Any1 have some things that I must have?

Is there some kind of addon that displays when I need to taunt etc when the other tank has too many stacks?
    If you're using DBM, it will yell at you when a tank has enough of a certain stack, as well as yell at you whenever their stack count increases.

Deleted
    Yeah, DBM will give you the information you need for that kind of thing, although often you will need to know how to interpret the information. It also tends to tell you much more than you need to know (so you are more likely to miss a key piece of information), so it can be helpful to configure it for each boss, switching off the unimportant noise.

I find simpletauntannounce, or something similar, very useful, to tell me when the other tank has taunted.

For trash, threatplates is great: it magnifies the nameplates of mobs you don't have aggro on.

My favorite add-on at the moment is weakauras - it's not tank specific, but you can configure it for any class to give you lots of key information in a very visible (or audible) way. Theck on his Sacred Duty blog has some nice strings that will, for example, track eternal flame, helping you keep track of how powerful it is or will be.