Thread: Hunter Buff

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hunter Buff

WHY.....why would they buff hunters? the amount of kfc's youre running into is already fkn ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    WHY.....why would they buff hunters? the amount of kfc's youre running into is already fkn ridiculous
    Yeah I saw this and immediately I'm wondering what the heck Blizzard were thinking, Hunters already pull great DPS in PvE, and are at the top end of PvP. Why buff them more? Gonna level my hunter to 90 and gear her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Hunters already pull great DPS in PvE
    It's pretty obvious that they didn't. All of the buffs were PvE tuning, not bad pvp balancing.

Deleted
    hahaha... good one....

Can't wait until they nerf SW: P by another 20%

Because spriests are out of control

Buff hunters

Yeah, blizzard cares about pvp...

not

To expand on what others said - they don't scale well so fell behind as people went 560-570+ geared. In lower gear they're fantastic, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    To expand on what others said - they don't scale well so fell behind as people went 560-570+ geared. In lower gear they're fantastic, yes.
    What he's REALLY saying is "that one hunter I know/ran with in LFR was at the top of the metres!"

It's all anecdotal evidence. It's a wonder Blizzard has the patience to sift through millions and millions of shit posts to find actual feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I'm only doing PvE atm, this and the other buffs clearly show they couldn't give a flying crap about PvP. Could've at least made it in PvE only..

GJ Blizzard, once again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Consuela the Spanish Maid
    no... no...
    I agree Consuela.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    The PvP community are worse than god damn mages. You get everything you want, but the second something is touched afterwards trying to help us PvE folks you guys bitch and whine. WoW is better known for it's PvE, so imho Fuck all you folks in PvP saying this kills balance. PvE is so unbalanced right now it's stupid.

Anyone that plays their class well can out do a hunter on any encounter. It's no competition, and we are usually middle of the pack being unimpressive. What I don't get is how you picked out hunters solely when DK's got a hefty buff to both DPS specs like we did. I have a feeling someone has no idea how to handle hunters at all in PvP and gets shit on, and is now crying because they'll just die faster.
    Last edited by Daieon; 2014-01-07 at 01:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daieon View Post
    The PvP community are worse than god damn mages. You get everything you want, but the second something is touched afterwards trying to help us PvE folks you guys bitch and whine. WoW is better known for it's PvE, so imho Fuck all you folks in PvP saying this kills balance. PvE is so unbalanced right now it's stupid.
    Having done both PvE and PvP, I don't get that sentiment, since when has the PvP community gotten "everything they want"? That's just absurd.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    I sent Holinka an email to let him know that I was coming back to wow and I was playing a hunter.Great having friends in high places /trollface

10+ Year Old Account
    The PvP community is essentially 70% of the focus when Blizzard goes and "balances" things. "Everything you want" was probably not the right wording, but being on the front burner for just about everything when it comes to class balance is really shitty for us in PvE.

Yeah I saw this and immediately I'm wondering what the heck Blizzard were thinking, Hunters already pull great DPS in PvE, and are at the top end of PvP. Why buff them more? Gonna level my hunter to 90 and gear her.
    Yea you're definitely not in touch with the current state of PvE Hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PvP community is essentially 70% of the focus when Blizzard goes and "balances" things. "Everything you want" was probably not the right wording, but being on the front burner for just about everything when it comes to class balance is really shitty for us in PvE.
    I hear what you're saying. But it doesn't make sense because of that statement. Have you been categorically noting each and every buff/nerf during the whole of MoP and seeing where the "focus" is? Some how, I think not.

Look, I'm not saying PvE hunters at the top .2% of gear levels didn't need a boost to keep up with other specs geared in the top .2% but hurting balance at a gear level that many times the amount of people wear is silly.

Basically, the few thousand hunters in 570+ ilvl are doing "only" 550k DPS, while the few thousand mages and locks in 570+ are doing 600k. So let's hurt the balance of hundreds of thousands or millions.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2014-01-07 at 01:30 PM.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Yea you're definitely not in touch with the current state of PvE Hunters.
    Maybe all the hunters you know just suck?

Maybe if you don't understand the impact of this in PvP you're definitely not in touch with the current state of PvP Hunters...

well I guess they decided to ignore this percentage you say there and put 100% away from PVP this time my friend, cause really... buff hunters?

Maybe all the hunters you know just suck?

Maybe if you don't understand the impact of this in PvP you're definitely not in touch with the current state of PvP Hunters...
    PvP should be an afterthought always.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Because DPS this far into the tier matters HUEHUEUHEHHUEHEUEH

Really don't get blizzard's reasoning for this, holy shit.