Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Bought old, abandoned, un-merged WoW accounts (meaning not linked to a battle.net account; ie: inactive since before August of 2009), and used those accounts to Scroll of Resurrection level 80s to my main account. They were advertised as veteran accounts (meaning they once subscribed from 2004/2005 all the way until 2009), which meant they potentially had old vanilla stuff on them... I was so blinded by my want for those things that I can no longer get that I bought several of the accounts without even thinking and now I regret every ounce of it... I don't want my money back, I don't want anything, anything other than going back to before I did it. I feel awful.
    Buying WoW related stuff for real money isn't something Blizzard takes great care in. I think the only thing you'd get if you made a ticket was some boring copy paste answer from a GM that doesn't care one little bit.

Your offence wasn't a very big one though, so I wouldn't beat myself up over it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Bought old, abandoned, un-merged WoW accounts (meaning not linked to a battle.net account; ie: inactive since before August of 2009), and used those accounts to Scroll of Resurrection level 80s to my main account. They were advertised as veteran accounts (meaning they once subscribed from 2004/2005 all the way until 2009), which meant they potentially had old vanilla stuff on them... I was so blinded by my want for those things that I can no longer get that I bought several of the accounts without even thinking and now I regret every ounce of it... I don't want my money back, I don't want anything, anything other than going back to before I did it. I feel awful.
    Cheese and Crackers, man. You make it sound like you murdered your parents.