Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    Then put a recommended minimum level for each quest or make it so that each colour is the recommended level (with a description of this when you start a toon) and remove the restriction so that everyone is happy. Seriously, stop treating us non-noobs like shit.
    Exactly.

Instead they rather nerf or maybe even sell us level 90 characters like it will somehow fix the issue of boredom for experienced/good players who are now pulling whole instances to make it somewhat interesting...

There is way too much "protection" in this game now. It's way too forgiving.
    If content is too hard for you then you can always take a step back. If content is too easy and boring for you you just have to deal with that. The hardest leveling content is easy.
    No, I am not going to level naked without xp bonuses just because Blizzard can't give us proper leveling content.

another PVP season, FML NO PLZ NO already pissed of the last one and shit PvP overall
    fucking Holinka die in fire u retard! should be fired that idiot
    mindless grin for stupid 27k cp achievement ; /
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-01-08 at 12:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, it seems fair to allow them another season with new gear. 522 greiv is no where near the 580 pve is. plus they have to fill the gap till WoD for the 10% that still pvp.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A 2nd PVP season will therefore push the WoD expansion release to July / August (at the earliest)

Oh boy, another 20-25 week PvP season before WoD. I can't wait for another EIGHT MONTHS of SoO.

Holy moly ... 22+ weeks at least till the new xpac ... time to hibernate... I'm interested what blizzard is thinking about their customers - do they think all of them are that addicted to WoW that they will return after 5-6 month hibernating - and if yes how long will people play the new xpac?

I'm playing since beta and this will be my third time that I will take a break - every time I came back I was exhausted/bored by the new content faster and faster... the carrot to pull me back is getting every time smaller and the flavor is getting old. Maybe Blizzard self thinks the half-value time of WoW is over - they take what they can get without putting much effort into the game anymore.

Not everyone plays the game only to raid or pvp. Which means: Not everyone will be bored until WoD launch. I still got plenty to do until then. Every expansion I try to complete most achievements of that expansion. Mostly raid, quest, faction, exploration and profession achievements. But I seem to fail every time because I lack time (busy raiding with the guild).

You won't hear me complaining!! Unless Blizzard does something stupid and announce they will remove the mounts from the meta achievements (I'll rage when I hear that..)

Deleted
    They don`t have enough resources to implement SoO normal cross-realm, but to implement in-game shop they have. Money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    Oh boy, another 20-25 week PvP season before WoD. I can't wait for another EIGHT MONTHS of SoO.
    20-25 weeks = 8 months???

Deleted
    Well that sucks how long do they expect people to be content with SoO?

my main gripe with this is that we know they canned titan, and allegedly there are more devs working on WoW than ever before.

so why is the dev cycle taking as long as before, with more people working on the project? I dont want a rushed product, but more devs should result in better content more rapidly, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    Reading Zarhym's tweets, I hope the discussion comes up with a definitive "no". The game has other things to do besides raid, you can wait until WoD - the rest of us would prefer that wait not be extended for your sake.
    Well said.

The small percentage of people that are crying for xrealm are the same ones whinging WoD is taking too long to come out.

If Blizz start work on that it means it will be more months 90% of the playerbase has to wait to maybe satisfy a few cry babies.

Also by the time Blizz could bring this out, who is left that actually wants to run normal anymore?

Stop crying and wait for WoD

Hahahah.. Another PvP season. That expansion is a loooooooooong ways off.

With no hint of even a beta let alone a release date it's looking like we're in for another ICC drought. With them adding another pvp season that confirms it to me, I'll be cancelling my sub now. Not paying for no content. Now it's time for WoW (Waiting on Wildstar).

Deleted
    Well guess its time to start to play pvp again...

Quote Originally Posted by CoryTACP View Post
    20-25 weeks = 8 months???
    25 weeks is 6 months. Is the pvp season starting today? No, it will be patched in probably in a couple months. So yes 8 months.

and with this all blizz fanboys wave together goodbye to the spring WoD release :d

nah but seriusly all hands in the air and wave goodbye to your dreams about expansion being released faster and final tier not lasting a year

Deleted
    ilvl boost to get more people meet the current flex requirements set by bads and maybe a boost to oqueue rbgs where casuals have soon their full sets and will stop playing.

So another PVP season, what about people doing PVE, they going be bashing SoO for another 6-8 months more. If so, subs will definitely drop, not sure what Blizzard is thinking. With already dwindling subs they cant afford to put off more people. Annoyed :/

He said 20-25 weeks is a good length for a season IN HIS OPINION. Not that the new season would last 20-25 weeks.