Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    But please buff resilience to 90%.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    I completely concur with this. Your solution does sound perfect. If Blizzard institutes such a system, those who work for higher ratings will be rewarded with gear on par with those who put forth the effort grinding heroic raids. Specifically, you'd be rewarding people who actually put forth effort in PvP, which is the whole idea behind the original rating system in the first place.

To extend it, perhaps they should limit their current item level crap to arena and RBG's.
    I'm not sure I understand fully what you are saying. One thing I do know though, PvEers running around in heroic raid gear doesn't ruin the game play of casual players. However, PvPers running around in 548 ilvl gear stomping casual players in random BGs does.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I'm not sure I understand fully what you are saying. One thing I do know though, PvEers running around in heroic raid gear doesn't ruin the game play of casual players. However, PvPers running around in 548 ilvl gear stomping casual players in random BGs does.
    what?!?! first off bgs will still have downranking of ilvl, furthermore every season is the same thing, the new conquest gear is better then the old, so not sure how that ruins the game for casual bg'rs

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    what?!?! first off bgs will still have downranking of ilvl, furthermore every season is the same thing, the new conquest gear is better then the old, so not sure how that ruins the game for casual bg'rs
    How about reading the post I replied to instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    How about reading the post I replied to instead?
    still really wouldn't ruin casual play with new lvl of pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    I seriously hope the new pvp set is 550-553, so it's not useless outside arenas.
    PvP gear SHOULD be useless outside PvP. (Just like PvE gear should be useless outside PvE).
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    still really wouldn't ruin casual play with new lvl of pvp gear.
    Where did I say it would? What else are you going to try to read into my post?

I remember old school (vanilla) pvp gear had a lot of stamina on it. You could use raid gear and be a glass cannon or pvp gear and have more survivability.

Now, the higher item level pve gear grants a lot of hp. With the baseline resilience its over the top. It would be nice if blizzard would tweek the numbers to even things out instead of having one side dominate.