Challenge mode rewards in WoD?

Anyone wondering how they'll do it with how they are releasing additional dungeons throughout WoD? (On the WoD website they say they are)

Will we get additional sets? Recolors? Mounts? Nothing?

Deleted
    chances are nothing, or they may just add extra items.

for example first set is helm and shoulders, second set could be a cape, third set could be a weapon and so on.

A matching weapon would be cool

My guess is another title for Bronze, a mount for Silver and a Transmog set for Gold like last time, I like how they had the rewards set up in MoP. Hopefully the MoP level challenge modes will still scale level and gear to 463 so that way they are still a challenge. I'd also like to see them make challenge mode versions of BC, Wrath and Cata dungeons and have separate rewards for those too. With the level and iLevel scaling tech I think it would be totally possible.
    You just lost The Game

weapons would be a nice addition. or being able to chose another mount or different colored version of the set.

how i've always felt CM gear should have gone: you get the crate for getting gold and then you trade it in for your choice of what color you want. i love that all the sets are class specific to make them more unique. but to go beyond that you should be able to chose the color as well.

also another idea, is addition visual procs eg. the lock demon wing procs

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    weapons would be a nice addition. or being able to chose another mount or different colored version of the set.

how i've always felt CM gear should have gone: you get the crate for getting gold and then you trade it in for your choice of what color you want. i love that all the sets are class specific to make them more unique. but to go beyond that you should be able to chose the color as well.

I like the visual procs idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post

I agree about the color. There were three colors, and in the end, we got one per set while it would have been way easy to allow people to choose between the various colorations. The red paladin set for example is great for blood elf paladins.

Someone should tweet that to them, so they can change it for MoP as well.

Deleted
    I just hope we wont get a recolor of the old CM sets as new CM rewards. Its too late to use the recolors for anything of meaning, sure add them to darkmoon vendors, pvp vendors or even to the old CM vendors but dont give us recolors for the new CM sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I just hope we wont get a recolor of the old CM sets as new CM rewards. Its too late to use the recolors for anything of meaning, sure add them to darkmoon vendors, pvp vendors or even to the old CM vendors but dont give us recolors for the new CM sets.
    It wouldn't shock me if they replace the current MoP CM gear colors with one of the recolors for all future people who complete it. Thus making the current colors a FoS, sort of like pvp armor and mounts. I don't necessarily want that, I just think its a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    My assumption would be a fresh transmog set with a fresh pick of a mount (or perhaps the ability to get one of the other 2 mounts if you didn't do them on multiple toons).

10+ Year Old Account
    The most I can find about WoD CM rewards is in this tweet from Mumper.

I'd assume WoD will have rewards similar to what we saw in MoP, maybe some extra choices in gear colors as people have mentioned. My gripes with Challenge Modes are that I can't get all of the mounts onto one character, nor are they account-wide. Makes me a sad mount collector.

Chances are, the only difference they're likely to make is figuring out how to balance the new "reduction of available CC" with the DK-style "Just run in and burn anyway" problem. If they make it even harder, the latter is solved but the former will be so tight that getting gold may be freakishly hard.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The title and mount were pretty lame in MoP, but the gear looks great. Hopefully a weapon of sorts in WoD and another armor set?

I wouldn't want a weapon, the armor sets are overused as it is, a weapon would become the most overused weapon transmog of all time. Bronze and Silver are easy enough to get so a Title and a Mount seem to be pretty balanced rewards, 9/9 Gold is exponentially harder to achieve and the unique transmog feels like a well deserved reward.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    I've really enjoyed the challenge modes and feel quite proud of my transmog set. The gear scaling to 463 is also really great as it's easier to repeat the content with alts without having to gear them up heavily beforehand. Maybe they could consider giving faction rep from CM dungeons or a gearing mechanism like the honour system whereby you can earn a currency to then spend on higher level armour and weapons (for use in other pve content).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltzman View Post
    I've really enjoyed the challenge modes and feel quite proud of my transmog set. The gear scaling to 463 is also really great as it's easier to repeat the content with alts without having to gear them up heavily beforehand. Maybe they could consider giving faction rep from CM dungeons or a gearing mechanism like the honour system whereby you can earn a currency to then spend on higher level armour and weapons (for use in other pve content).
    You mean like valor points? That's already a reward for doing CM's

They could make completing certain Challenge Modes give you a perk of being able to transmog legendaries.

I would like if they added Challenge Mode Weapons as opposed to armour sets; but so long as they have a good balance between Draenei/Iron Horde themed gear (it'd suck if EVERY Challenge Mode set was Iron Horde-themed) or else have the Challenge Mode sets have entirely unique themes (as the MoP ones did in many ways), then i'll be happy either way.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    They could make completing certain Challenge Modes give you a perk of being able to transmog legendaries.
    Pretty damn good lads!