Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    wow...barely anyone raids heroics...which is kinda funny when you think about it, whiners complain about lfr and want to remove something a large portion of players do yet are completely fine with resources going into something where only a fraction of the player base even aim for let alone achieve...
    One thing that is quickly learned, there are far more water cooler hard cores than actual heroic raiders. Its the same with PvP, far too many who can boast about it but when you dig down the numbers are low and the majority of braggarts never link THEIR armory.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those two videos are awesome, very well done and they do send a chill down ones spine..

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    One thing that is quickly learned, there are far more water cooler hard cores than actual heroic raiders. Its the same with PvP, far too many who can boast about it but when you dig down the numbers are low and the majority of braggarts never link THEIR armory.
    Indeed. Going by the types of snarky, condescending comments posted here and on the official WoW forums, you'd think half the subscriber base were slogging away inside Heroic SoO.

Wow not even half of 1% of the player base has beaten Garrosh. I don't think I have seen numbers that low since Naxx. How many resets are we into patch 5.4 now? I'm waiting for the gradual 30% nerf like dragonsoul. You know its coming, don't even try to deny it.

I'm waiting by the phone. Waiting for you to call me up and tell me I'm not alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    1% or less have killed the last 4 bosses on heroic.
    So all the people complaining here they've got noting to till WoD just happen to be in that 1%? What a coincidence.
    They literally cannot do it. So that's what they're supposed to do for 8 months? Leave LFR and wipe to heroic immerseus 12,000 times? Think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Wow not even half of 1% of the player base has beaten Garrosh. I don't think I have seen numbers that low since Naxx. How many resets are we into patch 5.4 now? I'm waiting for the gradual 30% nerf like dragonsoul. You know its coming, don't even try to deny it.
    majority do 10 man, 25 man is easier...not surprising

WoW is so fucking easy!! WTF blizz!? RAWR!!

Hey guys! Some sad man is flaming the vocals-only version of this Peter Hollens video on Youtube. If you liked the video, go over there and thumbs-down that troll into the dirt!

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    normal, many guilds stopped playing in November/December and didn't came back

Garrosh is no Lich King, almost no one cares about killing him on heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I won't be using Callback..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So now that we can see how small of a minority heroic raiding is, does anyone still think they need to be catered to? =)

Man screw that tweeting blizzard dude with this new char model update tease, it's been a freaking week. ASAP my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    So now that we can see how small of a minority heroic raiding is, does anyone still think they need to be catered to? =)
    heroic raiding died with arthas and ICC. just hasnt been the same ever since. healers dont even need to be good, cause smart heals do their work for them. and class uniqueness is out the door so people just stack rogues/locks and faceroll it all.

it isnt "easy", but isnt nearly as good as it used to be. vanilla/bc/wrath are where it peaked, and since cata has been on a steady decline. I blame shared lockouts (killed pugs), and that also killed most 25 man guilds.

Only 7% killed Immerseus.
    LoL all these "LFM SoO flex, link heroic ach or no reply".

Of course, all MMO-Champion forum users have killed heroic Garrosh.

Refer to the above graph if anyone says that WOW is to easy ..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I'm guessing a gold seller of some kind. Either that or someone has a lot of time on their hands. That's what 7 of each class?
    The sad fact..is that it prob would have gone quicker if he had waited until WoD to level all those characters, after having BoA gear be entirely account bound, instead of server bound. Would have saved a lot of time in heroics and whatnot farming for new sets, or saved time leveling without BoA gear.

If it wasnt a gold farmer..... It has to be the one single guy that always goes "I love leveling in WoW !" on the forums.