Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    you have to PM the admin/mod, they aren't going to PM you, sharuko

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    you have to PM the admin/mod, they aren't going to PM you, sharuko
    I just want to know who it was, there was a note in there, I have a question about. I can't PM a random mod about a specific note. Usually they sign it, but it doesn't say who it was. I think I know but don't want to take that chance.
    Last edited by Sharuko; 2014-01-11 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    You will need to contact Edge or an admin.

It helps if you solicit a post link (the # next to each post in the right hand corner is a specific url) so that mods can quickly look at your post when searching for it.

I don't get it...when the game already has a shop that people can buy all kind of things(boosts, bank slots, character slots, e.t.c.) why they react bad on a sub option? I am not trolling, I really want to see the reason behind it. What subscription can give me that I cannot already buy from the shop?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I don't get it...when the game already has a shop that people can buy all kind of things(boosts, bank slots, character slots, e.t.c.) why they react bad on a sub option? I am not trolling, I really want to see the reason behind it. What subscription can give me that I cannot already buy from the shop?
    Well at least it would be a double standard IF they would introduce subscription fees on the same market where they launch sites like this and ask players to make videos of themselves speaking such oath:
    "I, ..., renounce ... games and pledge my allegiance to Guild Wars 2. I likewise declare my freedom from ... subscription fees! That I turn my back forever on ... which is/are totally ...."

Deleted
    Didn't they already confirm that this don't affect the western market? o_O

Might be good if someone could add that to the title and the OP

*Edit: jup https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...bership/page/5
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-01-21 at 05:56 PM.

yeah, it's just testing for the Chinese market