10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Are you guys enjoying the less-moderated version of Off-Topic Forum?

I think its okay but I do miss some of the heavy handed moderation of days past. I'm way past my expiration date. I do enjoy the light heartness of some of the threads.

MMO-Champ the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I never get infracted anymore, which is probably a negative for most people. I do like how we can discuss a much broader range of topics now. I remember a time when anything controversial was an immediate lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I would never want to see moderation leave...yes I said that. The mods keep an even keel on this crazy forum and I commend them for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Well, I never get infracted anymore, which is probably a negative for most people. I do like how we can discuss a much broader range of topics now. I remember a time when anything controversial was an immediate lock.
    It is still rough around the edges but on a large scale, I think you are correct. Since I cannot discuss moderation I must zip my mouth shut.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    As per the MMO-Champion forum rules and guidelines, it is not appropriate to discuss moderation through these channels, even if you are expressing positive sentiments or not discussing specific events; as always, if you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

Closed.