TellMeWhen: Malicious Blast

Hi,
    I need sam help with TMW addon and Malicious Blast tracking. Can someone show me how to setup this addon to show Malicious Blast debuff on me. I need one big button to show when I'm affected by this 2s debuff after being hit by blast.
    I use tmw for a long time and don't have any issues before. And I badly need this because this debuff does not appear in the buff/debuff list (ElvUI).

And I don't want to use WeakAuras :P

I'm pretty sure you are probably talking about Malice rather than Malicious Blast.

Malicious Blast is the debuff you get when someone with malice runs over you, I can't really see you needing to track whether you have Malicious Blast or not since a second stack is usually a guaranteed one shot and it's not like you can control whether you get it or not.

Malice is the ring that goes round a random player that needs to be shared across the camps (which would make more sense you wanting to track it).

I'm not at home, but I assume you'd set it up like a normal debuff.

EDIT: In case you wanted it to perhaps put someone else on focus then use a TMW to see if your focus has it to work out when Malice ticks - put on the blizzard floating combat text.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-01-10 at 09:28 AM.

I know what I'm talking about And I'm talking about Malicious Blast not Malice itself. When you get hit by Malicious Blast once (from guy with Malice), you need to step out of Malice range. And after 2s, when debuff fades, come back inside circle. Maybe on 25 it's diferent tactic but I raid 10M and this is crucial because second hit is instant death. And we dont have "camps" I need to track this 2s debuff.
    Last edited by dzidek; 2014-01-10 at 09:33 AM.

I see Malicious Blast in TMW's aura list just fine when I start typing it in. Do you have the latest version? Also, I don't understand what ElvUI has to do with it.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Malicious Blast should appear in any debuff list, if you have WeakAuras just track for it (debuff) "Malicious Blast" and it'll display a timer and stacks (if TMW doesn't work).
    Retired in WoD

Malicious Blast is def on Elvui raid frames. Ever since I first killed it 3 months ago and I didn't manually add it in(which you can do with any debuff btw). You either have an old ElvUI or you don't allow it to just show all debuffs and blacklist the ones you dont want shown.