Deleted

[A] [LGBT-Friendly] Silverflare Syndicate is recruiting! [Nordrassil]

Hello everyone!

We are looking for new rookies to join our precious guild.

Founded on the principles of the freedom to be yourself, our guild was founded as the conclusion of The Rainbow Project. Our goal is to unite players from all over Europe looking for a place where they can enjoy the game at their own pace, in an environment where no one judges them. We are LGBT friendly, but any kind of player is welcome, as long as they are mature enough to appreciate our differences and welcome it as a strength.

Our primary focus at this moment is to expand and find new players looking for a place to call home. Our massive advertisement attracted more than 20 active players in the first week, and the number is still growing. We reached level 25 within the first month, and do now have around 30 active members in the guild.

We have geared up most of our members at this time, and are now ready for raiding.

You will find more information by visiting our guild blog, wowlgbt.wordpress. com
    Feel free to visit the forums and tell us a bit about yourself, or poke us in game for an interview.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

With kisses,
    Ilnora
    The Queen Bee

G'day!

I'd be interested in joining this guild, but I see this is an old post, and Wordpress says the blog you linked to has been deleted. Are you still around?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WingsofTitanium View Post
    G'day!

I'd be interested in joining this guild, but I see this is an old post, and Wordpress says the blog you linked to has been deleted. Are you still around?
    Hi there. The guild is no longer run by the old management, but we have a new guild at Defias Brotherhood founded upon the same ideals

10+ Year Old Account
    Same name? My guild is pretty much dead, and no green chat in the window is depressing...
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P