[Movie] Need and adventure movie recommendation

I am looking for some sort of decent adventure movie. Stuff like journey to the center of the earth but more adult focused. Something thats easy to fall asleep to. Not boring just relaxing since I have pneumonia and im just trying to pass out.

The only movies that come immediately to mind (aside from the obvious) are: The Mummy (1999) and Stargate (1994)

But you could probably throw National Treasure (2004) in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The only movies that come immediately to mind (aside from the obvious) are: The Mummy (1999) and Stargate (1994)

But you could probably throw National Treasure (2004) in there too.
    I love National Treasure anything with a treasure hunt like saharra is an A+. I have seen a lot of movies so unfortunately I have seen all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    I love National Treasure anything with a treasure hunt like saharra is an A+. I have seen a lot of movies so unfortunately I have seen all of these.
    Well then I guess you don't have any problems dropping a few titles? I myself like movies like that and I hope I haven't seen all of them.

You probably have seen The da vinci code but I'll try anyway. Or well, The Librarian, although obvious. Or Without a Paddle (awesome movie by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Well then I guess you don't have any problems dropping a few titles? I myself like movies like that and I hope I haven't seen all of them.

You probably have seen The da vinci code but I'll try anyway. Or well, The Librarian, although obvious. Or Without a Paddle (awesome movie by the way)
    how many of these are there? And which is the first one it looks intresting seems up my alley. And I think I have seen without a paddle 30+ times now lol its always on TV.
    Last edited by Litharium; 2014-01-10 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    how many of these are there? And which is the first one it looks intresting seems up my alley. And I think I have seen without a paddle 30+ times now lol its always on TV.
    Quest for the Spear is the first one and there's three. Return to King Solomon's Mines is next, followed by Curse of the Judas Chalice.

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Quest for the Spear is the first one and there's three. Return to King Solomon's Mines is next, followed by Curse of the Judas Chalice.
    Thanks gonna give them a go after my arenas.