Curse of enfeeblement nerf.

I don't really think the spell was to overpowered, do you think it really needed a 15% nerf?

Deleted
    Yes it was, especially for hunter pets that autocasted it with aoe effect

10+ Year Old Account
    all similar effects were nerf to 10% on players

It's a global nerf to the debuff, not just curse if you read the patch notes.

So if they decided it was a good balance to PvP for casters vs non-casters in general then it's fine. It's not like it's targeted at Warlocks.

I might be wrong but isn't these are implemented temporarily for the last arena season for MoP, so they can revert it back in WoD?
    If not then GG, I don't know if it is worth casting anymore.

Deleted
    Considering it's not just the lock class; no.

The same happened to mortal strike back in the day, it was brought to 10%, then yet again back to 25%, thats why I am asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    The same happened to mortal strike back in the day, it was brought to 10%, then yet again back to 25%, thats why I am asking.
    Balancing things is an ongoing and constantly evoloving process. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I might be wrong but isn't these are implemented temporarily for the last arena season for MoP, so they can revert it back in WoD?
    If not then GG, I don't know if it is worth casting anymore.
    It's probably worth casting for the 10% physical damage reduction still.
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2014-01-11 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    all similar effects were nerf to 10% on players
    I didn't see it was a sweeping nerf to all classes with a similar debuff, still lame.

To Aff Locks this is both good and bad news. The debuff reduces haste, which slows dots, increases gcd's, etc. It was basically a reverse Dark Soul that the hunters pet AoE auto casted. Bad news is it becomes much harder for us to kill rdruid comps.

Personally I only use this spell on the Gloom add on Protectors hc, but how will this affect pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    It's probably worth casting for the 10% physical damage reduction still.
    tbh I dont know, even most melee classes now do more non physical than physical damage