Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    A bit OT, why do you consider that site 'shitty'?

I am not exactly affiliated with either site, but it surprises me that someone actually finds warcraftlogs in any way inferior to worldoflogs. My only motivation for using either site is really to do with the fact that, well, one works (warcraftlogs), the other one doesn't (worldoflogs).
    honestly? theres like 50x more people who are using world of logs right now, websites like epeenbot and proraiders get their info from those websites, you can't just fucking shove a new logging site and have everyone go over, there can only be 1 dominant logging site and world of logs was here first. also warcraft logs looks like shit, I actually did take time to check it out and it reminded me of what I can give an example is the OSx of logging sites, pretty much it's what Apple is to computers, it's looks fancy and everything but it's actual complete garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    honestly? theres like 50x more people who are using world of logs right now, websites like epeenbot and proraiders get their info from those websites, you can't just fucking shove a new logging site and have everyone go over, there can only be 1 dominant logging site and world of logs was here first. also warcraft logs looks like shit, I actually did take time to check it out and it reminded me of what I can give an example is the OSx of logging sites, pretty much it's what Apple is to computers, it's looks fancy and everything but it's actual complete garbage.
    So you're saying it's bad because RANKING is not really "fair" yet...? Because that just shows how you use WoL/WCL.

Whether or not you like it, it's actively developed and WOL is not. I would think it obvious by the fact you linked a heroic garrosh log that is marked as normal, that WOL isn't exactly a great site anymore. Especially considering we're nearly 5 months into the content and it still hasn't been fixed. Any website has to start somewhere, warcraftlogs is very likely to replace WOL as the dominant site in the near future. I'd say it's almost a certainty for WoD, unless the WOL developers find a second wind and decide to care about the site again.

WCL even has a combat replay view, which shows the approximate position of your entire raid and their targets for the duration of the fight, something WOL has never had anything like. From what I've seen so far it's coming along to be a fantastic logging site.

As a side note, you're probably one of the angriest sounding people I've ever read posts by.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so confirmed then, you really haven't actually bothered to check out the site, but are more concerned with stroking your epeen and hence want to use the site which gives you ranks. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying!

BTW, Warcraftlogs has every single feature of worldoflogs already, along with that it has several features that worldoflogs doesn't; it is also actively maintained and a lot of the top guilds in the world currently upload to warcraftlogs (including Method, Midwinter, Envy, ScrubBusters, Depraved, Herp Derp, etc, etc). Of course though, the site must be complete shit because, oh crap, it actually looks good, is easy to use, can do anything and everything you'd want it to do but, shit dude, doesn't have enough data yet to have meaningful ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Whether or not you like it, it's actively developed and WOL is not. I would think it obvious by the fact you linked a heroic garrosh log that is marked as normal, that WOL isn't exactly a great site anymore. Especially considering we're nearly 5 months into the content and it still hasn't been fixed. Any website has to start somewhere, warcraftlogs is very likely to replace WOL as the dominant site in the near future. I'd say it's almost a certainty for WoD, unless the WOL developers find a second wind and decide to care about the site again.

WCL even has a combat replay view, which shows the approximate position of your entire raid and their targets for the duration of the fight, something WOL has never had anything like. From what I've seen so far it's coming along to be a fantastic logging site.

As a side note, you're probably one of the angriest sounding people I've ever read posts by.
    Angriest =/= honest

I don't get mad ever, well shouldn't say ever but I'm usually never mad.

I'm just saying, all the extra stuff doesn't appeal to me, the combat replay is something I will prolly never use.

Regardless, if everyone starts using it, I'll start using it.

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Ah, so confirmed then, you really haven't actually bothered to check out the site, but are more concerned with stroking your epeen and hence want to use the site which gives you ranks. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying!

BTW, Warcraftlogs has every single feature of worldoflogs already, along with that it has several features that worldoflogs doesn't; it is also actively maintained and a lot of the top guilds in the world currently upload to warcraftlogs (including Method, Midwinter, Envy, ScrubBusters, Depraved, Herp Derp, etc, etc). Of course though, the site must be complete shit because, oh crap, it actually looks good, is easy to use, can do anything and everything you'd want it to do but, shit dude, doesn't have enough data yet to have meaningful ranks.
    warcraftlogs does have ranks though, and much easier ranks to obtain due to not many people using it, if I wanted a big epeen I'd use it.

I don't actually hate the website just I don't like people who go around spamming about something, which you have been, I see all your posts on worldoflogs and this website. It reminds me of those religious people who go to your door and try to tell you about god, it's annoying as fuck.
    Last edited by hareu; 2014-01-28 at 02:44 AM.

So you complain that not enough people use the site, but also complain about him advertising the site so it gets used by more people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Angriest =/= honest

I don't get mad ever, well shouldn't say ever but I'm usually never mad.

I'm just saying, all the extra stuff doesn't appeal to me, the combat replay is something I will prolly never use.

Regardless, if everyone starts using it, I'll start using it.

warcraftlogs does have ranks though, and much easier ranks to obtain due to not many people using it, if I wanted a big epeen I'd use it.

I don't actually hate the website just I don't like people who go around spamming about something, which you have been, I see all your posts on worldoflogs and this website. It reminds me of those religious people who go to your door and try to tell you about god, it's annoying as fuck.
    I have a stalker, oh my, how, um, creepy.