Deleted

Heroic Garrosh 1st Intermission

Hey guys,

We are currentlly on garrosh heroic 10m. Phase 1 is absolutly no problem but atm we're struggling at the 1st intermission in P2. Atm we're everytime to slow and end this intermission with 28+ energy.

Our setup

Feral Druid
    Blood DK

Disc Priest
    RestoSham

FuryWarri
    EnhShaman
    WL (Destru i guess)
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Hunter

Hunter + Enhc, Mage + Boomkin, Feral + Blood + Resto and Warri + WL are dealing with one pack each.

Any suggestions how we can get faster or is it just pure train?

Thanks for any advice!
    Last edited by mmoca0de3ff6e1; 2014-01-10 at 10:29 PM.

I would do something like this:

Front Left
    Warlock
    Mage
    Boomkin

Shadowfury

Front Right
    Enh Sham
    Hunter
    Healers

Cap Totem

Center
    Tanks
    Warrior

singe-target interrupts (like dk left, guardian center, warrior right)

Back Left
    DK
    Warlock
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Hunter
    Healers

single-target interrupts (like hunter left, mage center, warlock right)

Back Right
    Warrior
    Guardian
    Enh Shaman

Disrupting Shout

I'm not sure about the damage of your particular members, but this should be more or less analogous to what we do. Move people around if you need to, but keep CC/interrupts in mind. Basically, your goal is to CC/interrupt their first cast and kill the pack before their second cast. Each person is assigned to one of the three front packs then one of the two back packs. After the first front pack dies, your druid should pop Stamp Roar, and everyone should move to their back pack after their front pack dies.

Deleted
    Hmm we split up, so that we have a group on every single pack. As a Guardian, I just pop Stampeding Roar, the second we enter. Our Prot Pala takes front left, Lock and myself take front right. After our pack is dead, the Lock helps finish the opposite side.

We have Monk+Disc+Rogue I think in the middle. Then we have the last 4 dps split between the last 2 packs.