Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What is peoples fascination with wanting wings on their characters? Isn't the amount we have already enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krzysztof View Post
    give hunters dual wield so they can use a bow and something to.
    How exactly does one go about shooting a bow with one hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    How exactly does one go about shooting a bow with one hand?
    ask a Demon hunter

i find the nerf to cast speed debuffs funny considering casting is at an all time low

10+ Year Old Account
    #BlameCelestalon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Glad that they're reaffirming the thinking behind Heroic raiding. That 0.23% of people have killed Garrosh is a good thing; that mode of raiding is not for everyone, hence why we have about 3 others.
    I'm happy they are putting their foot down for that, all the entitled whiners should learn a thing or two that everything isn't for them.

Now let's hope WoD brings in more exclusive content.

I don't understand why they open up free character mitigation still. The reason people go to half of these servers is because they don't want to be on a dead or dying server. I will never transfer off my highpop server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I was one of those new people to kill him on heroic. Cause I can't even get a flex to kill him. I want my goddam heirloom.

"reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% " effectively they have taken the spells out of the game
    because they are POOR at best at 25% at 10% they are NOT WORTH CASTING EVER, why didn't they just remove them
    altogether and give us something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    I don't understand why they open up free character mitigation still. The reason people go to half of these servers is because they don't want to be on a dead or dying server. I will never transfer off my highpop server.
    Since when is Korgath a dead server ? We are like #19 in total population. 31k+ lvl 90's alone. We have usually around 30,000 auctions at one time. Compared to our old vanilla server who you cant /who 90 and get a full list when its connected with 5 realms, and the auction house listing is about 200...

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    ask a Demon hunter
    They use one-handed crossbows for a reason.

Deleted
    Account-Wide Repuation , Account-Wide Garrison and Account-Wide Gold should be implemented !!!!

Juhuuuu !

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    More nerfs to warlocks on the horizon maybe?!?
    Probably see the same old shit yet again like everytime with locks.
    Nerf , ops better buff some midless shit again , nerf, ops better buff some mindless shit again.
    Yeah this attitude is one of the most frustrating aspects of how the devs view things. Instead of giving hunters a bump they are going to nerf warlocks. I don't even understand what they are thinking this expansion. The biggest wtf moment for me was when I realized that Frost mages were the top PVE spec. Come on.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopusshead View Post
    "reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% " effectively they have taken the spells out of the game
    because they are POOR at best at 25% at 10% they are NOT WORTH CASTING EVER, why didn't they just remove them
    altogether and give us something else?
    Reducing cast speed by 10% is less severe than reducing it by 25%. This is effectively a buff for casters in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild was on track to kill H Garrosh. And then we lost 2 members. I hate 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    #BlameCelestalon

- - - Updated - - -

I'm happy they are putting their foot down for that, all the entitled whiners should learn a thing or two that everything isn't for them.

When 1/3 or more of a raids tuning and design is spent on something that a fraction of a % of the playerbase can do or attempt to do, its much less about entitlement , and more about building yet another "Mormon temple" in the desert.

Im all for creating things that not everyone will use or experience, but when the usage of these things is barely on the graph ...theres a serious design and resource problem.

Heroic raiders feel Entitled to have almost impossible to complete content that an overwhelmingly majority of the players will never touch.
    The rest of those players would feel Entitled to have all of those resources spent on things that everyone will use, or the vast majority will.

Its not about being entitled to DO content they cant do; Its about being fair about development of the game.

Would YOU be ok if blizzard could only make 6 out of 12 bosses heroic in a raid, because they spend the rest of the time making Emoticons for RP servers? Youd be having a temper tantrum over precious "entitlements" . More-so than you already do.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmo View Post
    Heroic raiders feel Entitled to have almost impossible to complete content that an overwhelmingly majority of the players will never touch.
    No one is pushing you to do a full heroic clear while it's current. You can do past heroics + current flex/normals/some heroics with ease nowadays. And, btw, it's not like making an easier Heroic mode will provide Blizz more time to do other stuff.
    Last edited by Taninsam; 2014-01-12 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Customer Callbacks :- Gone are the days where you can speak to someone and have your account problem solved within a few hours at the most, Guess it will end up like the ticket system where you get a call back in a few weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mind-Numbling was terrible before, but now at 10% it's never going to be used again. Might as well remove the spell imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indirect casting buff?

I thought Ghostcrawler wasn't making decisions anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    #BlameCelestalon

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.

That 0.23% sure does whine the loudest.

I agree.

That 0.23% sure does whine the loudest.
    First they whine and insult everyone else. Then they wonder why people don't like them very much. My first thought when I see someone linking their heroic gear is Loser Alert, Stay AWAY.

I don't need their crap. I do pity them a bit, but then I remember how abusive they can be and so I just Stay AWAY.