10+ Year Old Account

Grid spell icons

Is there a way to add Spell Icons to Grid that track my Eternal Flame and Beacon?

1. Type /grid
    2. Go to indicators tab
    3. Click an option on the left of how you want to know whether or not beacon of light is on a target (Center icon is available, I would not recommend it since you'll also be tracking eternal flame)
    4. Click Buff: Beacon of Light

Those steps will show the selected indicator for targets for Beacon of Light

5. Click the status tab.
    6. Click Buff: Beacon of Light on the left (there by default)
    7. set Color, text, priority, etc as you desire it, quite likely choosing to only show your own as well.

Now you have the correct settings for beacon of light

8. In the status tab click Auras at the top of the left side selections
    9. Fill in Eternal Flame in the add new buff section
    10. Repeat steps 1 through 7 for Eternal Flame

For eternal flame I can recommend center icon since it will be on multiple targets and with another addon like omnicc it will show a ticking timer on each individual eternal flame as well.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean so when Beacon is on a target it shows the Beacon Icon on the raid frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractalize View Post
    I mean so when Beacon is on a target it shows the Beacon Icon on the raid frame.
    That would be following the steps I laid out and choosing center icon, which I recommended against since it would be much easier to track a permanent buff like beacon with a corner dot or something else, and much more effective to track something like eternal flame and duration with the center icon.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    That would be following the steps I laid out and choosing center icon, which I recommended against since it would be much easier to track a permanent buff like beacon with a corner dot or something else, and much more effective to track something like eternal flame and duration with the center icon.
    I want to put beacon in the top left corner and still have it show an icon if thats possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to put beacon in the top left corner and still have it show an icon if thats possible.
    You'll need to install the GridIndicatorCornerIcons plugin for Grid.

Then you can use those indicators to put your Beacon of Light and Eternal Flame statuses, as icons, in any of the corners.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    You'll need to install the GridIndicatorCornerIcons plugin for Grid.

Then you can use those indicators to put your Beacon of Light and Eternal Flame statuses, as icons, in any of the corners.
    I just installed it and I was wondering if there was any way I can increase the size of the icon? and for Eternal flame have it tell me how long is left?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just installed it and I was wondering if there was any way I can increase the size of the icon? and for Eternal flame have it tell me how long is left?
    If you bring up the Grid config and then go to the "Icon (Corners)" tab, the options are all there. By default, it has "Same settings as Grid" checked off, which means it'll use the normal Grid settings (Icon Options under the "Frame" tab) for the corner icons. If you uncheck "Same settings as Grid," you can configure the corner icons separately.

"Enable Icon Cooldown Frame" will show you how long is left and obviously the various Icon Size sliders will let you adjust sizes.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I think I have sorted grid how I like it. Now I have 1 more question.

How do I make it so when players loose health it goes Horizontal instead of Vertical?

EDIT: Nevermind found it.