Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse stack CDs

Just curious as to what a good CD rotation is for the Electrostatic Charge as a DK. I am not the tank to get the high stack count first and our group hasn't really gotten to the point where I get to kill the shredder. Trying to minimize wiping due to me trying to figure out a CD rotation.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Had a first night of progress myself and for now wiped to other stuff before my stacks got too high.

We're doing it like this.

Paladin 3 -> Shredder
    Me 2
    Paladin 3 to 4 -> Shredder
    Me 2 to 6 (and that's the only shredder I take).
    Rinse and repeat.
    Paladin to 3...etc.

I'm not a maintank, so unfortunately haven't gotten Malk's trinket yet.
    1: AMS, 2: Vampblood, 3: AMS, 4: IBF, 5: External(or nothing), 6: External(f.i. Life Cocoon) + AMS
    Last edited by mmocd16ecf1e21; 2014-01-12 at 11:20 AM.

Hey,
    we tried a quite large amount of tactics and tank switches but I ended up stacking up pretty fast in most of them.
    How you should stack is also dependent on your individual tactic (for example for mass grip during bombs / chillblains)

If your are still trying out, be advised to use external CDs to your Advantage (Iron Bark e.g. has a 1 min CD). The first stacks doesn't matter that much as the damage is neglible. From the fourth ongoing you should stack up more and more CDs e.g. Stack 4 -> Ams; Stack 5 -> IBF (Glyphed is also an option here); Stack 6 -> AMS + VB + Ironbark; Stack 7 -> Painsub + AMZ; Stack 8 -> IBF + AMS + rdm external; Stack 9 is imo the highest you should ever take but I've found 7 to be the most comfortable.

If you got a druid in your rooster, you may get symbioses which will grant you another cd which boosts the absorb of AMS (due to added HP)

Good luck with your progress.

Deleted
    1=ams , 2=face, 3=ams, 4=vb + deathpact maybe, 5=ibf , 6= ams, refresh7= ams, then usally drop thought ams is fine if u refresh to 8. (least thats how i did it)

you can use externals though not needed (Boneshield was up 100% on this fight due to 2set and highish mastery level)

Deleted
    channeling army of the dead and dancing rune weapon simultaneously can be equivalent to 50% damage reduction taken, just requires timing to be bang on. This should be ideal for 7th stack I've found pretty much a one shot, also don't be hesitant to glyph IBF, does wonders here since it'll allow you to have a cd up for stacks more frequently
    AMS is nice here as mentioned above but don't rely on it to keep you alive beyond fifth stack without other CD's.

Yea I was thinking something like this:

1. AMS 2. Rune Tap (If available) 3. AMS 4. VB 5. Ironbark+AMS 6. IBF + DP 7. Clock Proc.

I have only taken 4 max before it was a wipe and I felt fine, specially with a followup DS.

Thanks for all the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    Had a first night of progress myself and for now wiped to other stuff before my stacks got too high.

We're doing it like this.

Paladin 3 -> Shredder
    Me 2
    Paladin 3 to 4 -> Shredder
    Me 2 to 6 (and that's the only shredder I take).
    Rinse and repeat.
    Paladin to 3...etc.

I'm not a maintank, so unfortunately haven't gotten Malk's trinket yet.
    1: AMS, 2: Vampblood, 3: AMS, 4: IBF, 5: External(or nothing), 6: External(f.i. Life Cocoon) + AMS
    The Paladin should be able to take a 5th stack for the second shredder. That is how we were doing it but 4 is still enough.
    Last edited by Silentturtle; 2014-01-13 at 12:44 AM.