Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously feel like these forums, and my self are just a broken record. 99.99% of the time its the player not the class.

As a prot warrior who has done heroic progression for almost 2 expansions now we are in the best spot we have been in a long time. (imo)

Deleted
    Anybody that tells you that Prot Warriors are bad clearly has no clue. Not only do they have the highest passive damage reduction from the spec (25%), but they also come with very good cooldowns, with shield wall on a retardedly low cool down duration, they bring good raid cooldowns (skull banner, demo banner, rallying cry), and they're now also competitive tank DPS. PLUS they have crazy mobility. They shine in 25 man but are still strong in 10 man.

I raided all of ToT as a Paladin and re-rolled to Warrior for SoO, and was raiding in a top 20 guild at the time - I would not have made that change if prot warriors were bad.

Whether they're good or not is irrelevant though, it depends what you enjoy the most. Both paladin and warrior are strong tanks at the moment, but both very different play styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekagi View Post
    Not only do they have the highest passive damage reduction from the spec (25%), but they also come with very good cooldowns, with shield wall on a retardedly low cool down duration, they bring good raid cooldowns (skull banner, demo banner, rallying cry), and they're now also competitive tank DPS. PLUS they have crazy mobility. They shine in 25 man but are still strong in 10 man.
    Brewmasters also have the 25% passive DR, but don't come with quite the cooldowns or raid benefits other than retardo aoe they do. They do have good mobility too though, not as good as Warrior though.