Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How do you setup you actionbars or weakauras? (fury)

Greetings! My first post here!

I wonder how you are placing your actionbars/weakaura
    to easiest see procs and such. Im using a monitor with the resolution *1200 so if I have my actionbars at the bottom of the screen I feel like its to hard to complete my
    rotation without missing out on raid mechanics and positions. So, how are you guy's tackling it? And maybe you could share a wa string with some sweet priority's for procs and such. I have tryed make one like Landsoul use but as Im new to weakaura and lack of time by the computer I havent got so far yet.

Happy holydays! /CheeO

Dark, learn to make your images smaller!

Tip: https://api.imgur.com/models/image
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't even look at it before lol, just linked.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replay, and the strings. I was looking in my action priolist in simC, how hard can it be too make weakauras that runs in that pris. Anyone knows that?

In theory it shouldn't be to hard to pull of a CLCRet kind of addon/WA that follows the Prio list that we have put on Sim-C, but in practise..
    The reason it works so well for Ret to have such an addon is due to the fact that it has a strict prio list, and all you need to do is to follow it. As a warrior we don't have the same strict prio list, but the biggest issue is our use of abilitys that are off the GCD. To make an addon that shows you when to use RB/BT/WS etc. won't be hard, but to make it show that+HS/Heroic Leap will be a bigger hassle, and it's going to be a lot harder to make it easy to use.

With that said, if someone wants to invest the time to make said addon, and they managed to make it smart regarding HS/HL, then it can be very successful.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Yeah thats what I tought about. Messing around with it in TMW right now, think I have manage do to a "propper" HS indicator now anyway.

heroic_strike,if=(debuff.colossus_smash.up&rage>=40&target.health.pct>=20
    This is just how to use it inside of CS.

Just to save "some" brain activity anyway, to let me focus on other things.

So basically something popping up whenever you should press heroic strike? It shouldn't be too hard to make, but seeing as I'm useless when it comes to coding and me not being home for yet another few days I won't be able to try something myself.

Edit: If you give me a few days I may be able to make you a WA string, but I can't promise anything.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Yeah somthing like that, but it dident work'd out exactly like I planed it, So It show's up under CS but I want it to show Without to when im at 100 rage. And TMW wont let me. Testing some as we speak.

Did another sweet tweek tough, Macro's HS on my mouse so I dont have to click it between GCD's Just have to hold the button.. seems god for now, need to try it some more tough.

I think you'll need to make a WA for it to work as you want, but I don't know TMW well enough to tell for sure.
    My Stream

Deleted
    I can make the setup for it, but it seems to interact with the other HS, so it waits for CS Debuff to be up on my target.

Can definitely make it with weak auras, I'm still in the past using WA1 so if you have v2 I can't export a string for you, but I can post a how to make it if ya want.

TMW is a good addon, but WA is much more powerful. It takes a little bit of experimentation but it is fairly simple once you get used to it. I have yet to fun anything it can't do. I could probably replace my entire UI with just weak auras if I really wanted to do the scripting.

Deleted
    Im using TMW atm, but thats just becouse I have everything set for my UI with that. And Im planing to switch to WA2. So if you have any good string, I gladly take them.

http://puu.sh/61vwC.jpg UI in combat
    http://puu.sh/61v9m.jpg auras

The only things WA does that TMW can't are things I don't even care about. TMW strong.

And as far as the CLCwarr jargon, I'm sure I COULD make something like that, but it'd require a bunch of auras all working off each other, a metric load of conditions, and for a perfect one, probably some LUA/snippets that are above my grasp to create. The entire thing would require a bunch of "If rage is >X" or "CS is on cooldown for Y seconds". It'd be a pain in the ass, but doable.

I've made some Weakauras that displays the Heroic strike icon whenever you "should" be hitting it. Was quite easy to make, so I may look into doing some sort of CLCwarr thingy as well.

http://pastebin.com/EYWSNTau Arms
    http://pastebin.com/bAM9MkAg Fury
    My Stream

Deleted
    Alright! Going to check it out over a beer or two later. Did you use the conditions i wrote earlier?

Yea, exactly. Ended up being 2wa's per spec as I'm bad with custom coding, but that doesn't really matter.
    My Stream

Deleted
    That was what I did with TMW to. Going to check your auras now, and revamp my UI with some more auras If I can manage to make e'm.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I want to use HS more then it show's. Have you tried it?

- - - Updated - - -

And, the one inside of CS maybe should be showing outside of Enrage to, but A aura for BT or BR should pop then, to get you Enarged. any opinions?

As Fury, unless you're enraged you don't want to use heroic strike, but seeing as you should have 90%+ enrage uptime that shouldn't mean you're gonna cap rage at any point. I've used the Aura myself all of today as both Arms and Fury, and it lights up when I would have normally pressed Heroic Strike anyhow.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Is it the same condition for arms? switched back to TMW, I like the interface more.
    Are you still rocking with the HS btw?