Thumbs up Transfering Realms - What're the current popular trade goods?

Hey,

I'm transfering realm so I can be with some of my IRL mates and I havent played wow for ages so I don't know what's currently the top trade goods.

I need to know this because I need to transfer 100k in goods that isn't gold because the max you can transfer is 50k in pure gold.

I just need to know like what are the quickest traded items in wow atm like I remember saronite bars were popular etc, stuff like that
    Just need to buy 100,000g worth of things i can sell on the new server

Thank you all!

10+ Year Old Account
    mounts mostly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    mounts, rare pets, high end crafting materials like living steel, Primal diamonds, and so on. These things are quickly and easily consumed by the new server if the price points are on par. Remember what you buy it for might not net you your expense on the new server so i recommend making a lvl 1 toon at your new home and inspecting the trends of the new auction house.

Advantage of pets is you don't have to transfer to sell them on the new server since they are account wide.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Skygolem mounts are going for 15-25k.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Pretty hard to find Sky Golems under 20k

Deleted
    Mysterious orbs? can pick them up for 18k frmo a vendor (with guild perk) and sell them on the ah, quite popular ^_^

Deleted
    Crimson Deathchargers sell quite well from my experience. And if you have more gold, then Spectral Tigers are quite nice aswell. I would buy as expensive mounts as possible tbh if you're going on a med-low pop server, because eventhough it takes time to sell mounts (sometimes a month or two), they tend to sell eventually. Just check from underminejournal.com what's more expensive on the destination server and buy that.