Poll: How would you react to a Burning Legion based Patch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb IF they DECIDED to include a Burning Legion theme patch how would YOU react?

Simple, if there was either a patch 6.1, 6.2 or etc.. How would you react to it?

Let's imagine something like the legion returns, with Ki'll Jaedan or something.

Would you like to see PvE based content on that matter? Like for example a few scenarios, dungeons and a new raid tier?

Also discuss in the thread IF it was to happen which villains from the Legion you would like to see.

EDIT: Sorry about the typo of "Villains" in the poll.
    Last edited by mmocfce77134c3; 2014-01-12 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, fire and death brings me joy.

im somehow expecting and hoping for this to happen

Deleted
    It's unlikely to be in 6.0 onwards. i think it'll happen in 7.0 though, the whole orc storyline with gul'dan on the phone with kil'jaeden just screams legion expansion in the works for me.

That said, i'd be stoked when/if it does happen. I love the legion artstyle and theme.

watch us kill sargeras in draenor

Deleted
    well i'm expecting too encounter the burning legion in atleast some form.
    considering it's implied that ner'zhul is having contact with them already noticeable through the way of him having a fel taint too himself (he's green, a sign of demonic corruption on orcs)
    so if they wouldn't do anything with the Burning Legion i would be dissapointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorune View Post
    It's unlikely to be in 6.0 onwards. i think it'll happen in 7.0 though, the whole orc storyline with gul'dan on the phone with kil'jaeden just screams legion expansion in the works for me.

That said, i'd be stoked when/if it does happen. I love the legion artstyle and theme.
    People did say they wanted to go back to Outlands, around Cata.

This is Blizzard's answer, but since we know Mists was the CALM BEFORE THE STORM and that Metzen actually talked about that WoD was beginning of something big. I kinda agree with the point of 7.0

But would be cool to see WoD ending in a cliffhanger, about an invasion?

/Discuss

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be great, since the start of cata it feels like they have been side stepping the major themes in favour of less known themes due to running out of bosses to throw at us >.<

Deleted
    I'd be great instead of trolls that's for sure.

Anyways,it would be interesting to see how Blizzard would connect all the alternate universe stuff with Burning Legion's intervention if they decided to do it.

Yes I'd like it, there's only so much leading on one can do before it gets old, which they've been doing for a nice length, but anymore with no demons still? That's pushing it.

Off topic a bit, I'm a bit divided over my opinion on the Burning Legion as villains. On one hand, you can't really mess it up. On the other, they don't have much depth. They're evil "just because". I prefer something like the Mogu who had a more understandable backstory yet still remained evil.

Could very well happen. The question would be how they manage it on a large enough scale though, seeing how Gul'dan has alot less followers this time. THe possibilities of anything burning legion related is far from off the table in WoD so it would hardly surprise me. If the only thing we will fight is robo-orc nazis, followed by robo-ogres with voodoo trolls as filler, followed by robo-orcs on robo-grons, I will be disappointed.

Edit: Voted the first, because it is the only one that even remotly goes in the direction of my opinion, yet it still does not represet it in any way, as I'm not that eager at all to fight the legion again.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2014-01-12 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Dawnbringer out and get ready to behead demons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm fairly certain that I'd feel a little better. Things would be getting back on track again, finally.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how they do it. If it leads into next expansion, sure. If Blizz pulls another BC and says "Just kidding about who the villain is. IT'S REALLY KIL'JAEDAN!" then no.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Simple, if there was either a patch 6.1, 6.2 or etc.. How would you react to it?

Let's imagine something like the legion returns, with Ki'll Jaedan or something.

Would you like to see PvE based content on that matter? Like for example a few scenarios, dungeons and a new raid tier?

Also discuss in the thread IF it was to happen which villains from the Legion you would like to see.

EDIT: Sorry about the typo of "Villains" in the poll.
    The Burning Legion is too big a theme and group to be crammed into a single tier patch in a given expansion. It'll be AT LEAST one whole expansion devoted to it. Would be awesome if it was two consecutive Expansions, but this is just me wishful thinking.

More On-Topic: I would be very, VERY angry at their piss-poor treatment of Warcraft's most powerful and iconic villain 'group'.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-01-13 at 02:52 AM.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

One can never have too much legion

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    I'd be great instead of trolls that's for sure.

Anyways,it would be interesting to see how Blizzard would connect all the alternate universe stuff with Burning Legion's intervention if they decided to do it.
    I was hoping for the much desired troll and murloc content in WoD. Do you want to deny me such luxuries?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Im kinda thinking the next expansion is gonna lead us in the burning legion expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorune View Post
    So? The Legion could show up as a small strike force in WoD in patch 6.3 or 6.4, which sets the tone and leads up to the next expansion.

Similar to how the Zandalari showed up in Cataclysm only to have a bigger storyline in MoP. Except the Legion in WoD would need to have a better storyline than simply a rehash of a dungeon. And it needs heavy Gul'dan story progression.

I'm neutral. Happens or not, I'm happy ^^