Has anyone soloed 25M Firelands?

I soloed 10-man Firelands on my DK earlier today, and it was pretty easy. I was wondering if anyone has soloed 25-man? If so, link?

11.05.2012 - 11.01.15 | 22.07.15 - Present

A blood DK in my guild regularly solos 25m Heroic Baleroc and Ragnaros, so I imagine the rest are pretty easy comparatively especially on normal.

He's heroic geared (570+) so it may be significantly harder for you, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably should have looked in the DK forums for the soloing 3rd edition thread.

After taking a look, it seems that only Beth'ilac and Baleroc have NOT been solod on 25 normal Firelands. Lord Ryolith and Alysrazor have both been solod on 25 man heroic.

Got the info from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Z3A3RXc#gid=16
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mionelol/videos
    Pretty sure he soloed all of 25M firelands, along with everything on 10man Heroic, about a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    After taking a look, it seems that only Beth'ilac and Baleroc have NOT been solod on 25 normal Firelands. Lord Ryolith and Alysrazor have both been solod on 25 man heroic.
    Challenge accepted.

11.05.2012 - 11.01.15 | 22.07.15 - Present

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    A blood DK in my guild regularly solos 25m Heroic Baleroc and Ragnaros, so I imagine the rest are pretty easy comparatively especially on normal.

He's heroic geared (570+) so it may be significantly harder for you, though.
    Any particular reason why 25 Heroic rather than 10? My guess would be better chances at transmog gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Any particular reason why 25 Heroic rather than 10? My guess would be better chances at transmog gear.
    That's exactly it, yes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You cannot do 25M Baleroc on your DK.
    Everything else is doable with more or less item level, heroic should be fine as well aside from domo and possibly beth.

It's possible to cheese Baleroc using Alysrazor's buff, yes?