Worgen lock seems cool for darlkflight+burning rush macro should i stick with it

I hear people hate the casting animiation. I am mainly horde so just thought id get some questions answered on this.

It seems really really cool to macro darkflight to burning rush for some stacked speed that is beautiful as long as you are careful.

Would u value rocket jump over this?

I am mainly demo so the rocket jump fall dmg isnt really a bit thing with the demon leap.

thoughts guys?

I don't think Darkflight stacks with any movement speed boosts any more. Certainly not on my Worgen Rogue at least.

stacks with burning rush for me

Deleted
    yes, darkflight and burning rush stack.

Deleted
    On that note, I think Worgen animations are awesome. Only animations I (ironically) have issues with are the bow animations when strafing to the right side.

i guess im going to try destro does it get a fall dmg mitigator? if not then the rocket jump has some merit.

- - - Updated - - -

someone was saying they had "slower" cast animations its probably nonsense.

I just like 215% run speed there every time dark flight refreshes gets me away from loser gankers in a hurry

The male worgen casting animation is much worse than the female one, which is tolerable imho. I think the femworgs also look better in armor unless you're into the Orc thing. The problem with the female worgen is that their faces (face?) are pretty much universally hated.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2014-01-12 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    The male worgen casting animation is much worse than the female one, which is tolerable imho. I think the femworgs also look better in armor unless you're into the Orc thing. The problem with the female worgen is that their faces (face?) are pretty much universally hated.
    so wear a hat.....

i play a male worgen but.. i dont pay attention to their casting animations.. im more focused on dpsing and the boss so.. ya. im sure it looks retarded but, i love their racials.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    so wear a hat....
    I'm wearing horns instead.

Darkflight and Burning Rush do stack, they are a nice sprint to have. 99% of the time I use them though is running back after a wipe...

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing i said after going horde/orc was "damn i miss darkflight..."

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing