Deleted

Garrosh 10 heroic phase 3 issues

Hey guys,

we did some good progress on garrosh today but i fear our damage is not high enough. We got into p3 two times but we couldnt transition him before the second empowered whirl, so we had the whirl with the mind control simultaneously what seems almost impossible to handle for me.

Could you look at the logs and tell me if you see a particular source of problems, like someone underperforming?

Thank you,

Vancleave.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...pes&boss=71865

Deleted
    Second? We were having 3-4 whirls on some attempts we reached P4, it is for sure manageable. Sounds like you need to practice more on using defensive CDs and dealing with the adds and MCs. I do not think we ever reached P4 without getting 2 whirls. The first whirl in P3 should not be that dangerous, so you should have personals for the second.

A tip if you are having problems with the empowered whirl, bring the boss above 25 energy in ToJS and spend P2 practicing whirls, it can help your raid group a lot and well be worth 5-10 wipes only practicing the empowered whirls.

Even though your warlock is missing Immerseus trinket his DPS compared to the rest of your raid seems quite low. He should really be doing top DPS on every fight. Seems he's prioritising Chaos Bolt a bit too much. Is he using up his cast speed buff on Chaos Bolt instead of Incinerate? Our lock does like double the dmg with Incinerate.

Deleted
    Well the warlock is on ingeneer duty in p1, thats important to say in that context. Does that change anything to your exclamation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsius View Post
    Well the warlock is on ingeneer duty in p1, thats important to say in that context. Does that change anything to your exclamation?
    This is the damage done in P3 during your longest attempt.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=12070&e=12211
    Some people died early ofc.
    This is how the damage looked before anyone died in that attempt
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=12073&e=12158

Either way, your warlocks damage in P3 is unacceptably low unless he is in like 540 item level. He is doing barely 230k dps in a 100 second burst frame with bloodlust.
    Your DK tanks damage is also very low, either you are not vengeance swapping well or the dk is clicking the wrong buttons. I am not an expert on DK rotation so cant really tell what it is. It feels like your disc could dish out more damage too.

10+ Year Old Account
    With current gear level, it's definitely possible to have only 2 empowered whirling the entire fight. (once in phase 2, once in phase 3) You should aim for it if you're progressing on the fight. Try to see if you can push transition before 2nd if you have tank kite the adds for first whirling in p3, instead of having dps killing them. Keep your melee dps on the boss during that whirling and make sure they stand far enough apart from each other so that their add doesn't buff each other. If it is impossible for your group, try to plan to have additional cds during the 2nd whirling in phase 3, which is much more difficult than the first one.