Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    Riot recruited Ghostcrawler because they realize Heroes of the Storm will destroy the piece of trash of a 12 y/o game League of Legends
    I totally agree with you. They could have recruited anyone else anywhere else, but for now, their fear is understandable. Knowing by myself, I and my friends are gonna totally forget about LoL as soon as Heroes of the Storm comes to us

The Ghostcrawler haters must get up early on Tuesdays.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

I despise an awful lot about LoL, and I don't see much of it getting any better or worse with GC being involved.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    That is why it isn't in blue and in is in green. I doubt we will include his tweets very often, if at all again.
    So in the news post you say people were polled and wanted to see GCs tweets occasionally, and people said yes. Now you're saying we're not going to see anything from him? huh?

Deleted
    Now This makes me very skeptical about Heroes of the Storm and makes me wonder why GhostCrawler would choose to work on LoL instead.

I think he will give some new lifeblood into LoL

It's a shame, I was hoping that Ghostcrawler was going for Microsoft CEO

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Good for him. Not sure if he's working on League of Legends or a new project entirely, but good for him.
    Sounds pretty clear from Morello's statements that he will be working on LoL as well, though it disappoints me that GC is working on a game I have 0% interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Next week inc nerfs for paladin LOL classes .

And so on....
    That made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Great, so now he'll destroy yet another game.
    Agreed.

LoL just got kicked in the balls.

Hah. Kinda ironic that he ended up following Xelnath.

Riot have gained quite the asset. Great things coming.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilG View Post
    He's a retard and he deserves to be in a retarded game full of casuals and 12 year olds.

no surprise he gets there.. he was probably hired before he left.

LoL = Call of duty.
    Yea, a "retarded" game that makes more money than WoW does lol. Get a clue brah.

To you other guys that think he might on a different project... please re-read what Morello typed.

I don't know much about LoL, other than it's an MMO of some kind (I think), but what I'm surprised at is his contract didn't have some kind of non-compete clause that he couldn't join another studio doing an MMO game so quickly after leaving Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkgego View Post
    He is still working for Blizz !!!

Destroy the enemmy from within, then release Heroes and Greg returns to Blizzard

Great move !!!
    haha best replay ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    I don't know much about LoL, other than it's an MMO of some kind (I think), but what I'm surprised at is his contract didn't have some kind of non-compete clause that he couldn't join another studio doing an MMO game so quickly after leaving Blizzard.
    League isn't really a MMO. Its a 5v5 arena based PvP game. Sure they have like 60-70 million + players, but its not a persistent world MMO.

Why does Wrath get looked back on with such positivity? Are folks blinded by nostalgia? Anyone that played in Wrath knows most hated it but now everyone looks back at it like the good ole' days. Maybe people didn't know what they had back then. /shrug

Deleted
    Theorycrafting for me is about understanding how the game works, not about min/maxing.
    Phew, at least someone shares my view on this at last.

IF he is able to make league more about playing better then the other team then just picking the more OP team then I think he can be a good asset for Riot.

HAHAHAHHAAJHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAJDKSHkjdshjkahsdjkahsdjkhajhdasjkhdsajkh

Arena for the last 7 years.

Deleted
    That was my one and only guess back when he resigned. They are smart for hiring him.