Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    If GC is only working on LoL LOL! Guess that's makes it pretty clear why he left wow. He's had enough stress/money and decided he could take a pay cut because he wants a more relaxed job where he CO-lead designs instead of actual lead design.
    Except that he went from lead SYSTEM designer to (Co)Lead GAME designer. Instead of being a lead for a handful of pieces of the game he is now over seeing the entire game. How can people not understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by StateBMartin View Post
    Wow...

Who in the hell would leave Blizzard Entertainment as Lead Designer for a shit game like LoL?
    Crazy.
    Oh I dunno, bigger upcoming company? Much bigger game? A game that overshadows WoW and all but killed SC2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    OR like anyone whos played WoW for a long time he's had enough and wants to play something different

i'll be interested to see what he does at Riot
    His WoW job is far more relaxed compaired to the soap box he's getting on for League. Hope he's ready, but I think he will do well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    OMG Riot is like a 10000 steps down of Blizzard maybe he got fired and blamed for the sub lost or something or Riot much payed a lot of money!
    Uh....at this current time it's actually a step up...a BIG step up....do some research before opening your mouth...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Good thing I quit LoL, the game has been going downhill for the past year (and keep in mind that I'm talking balancing/design-wise here, not that it's losing players. since it's not - yet), now with GC on board it will get even worse that much faster.
    What rock are you under? Are you Bronze 5? The game is more balanced now than it's ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    LoL is a much bigger deal than anything blizzard currently has on the table. Sorry to burst you fan boys bubbles. The worst diablo in the franchise, panda wow with constantly declining subs, a card game, and starcraft. Starcraft is the only thing still standing strong but its nowhere near as big as LoL. Don't cry too hard.
    lol is only popular cause its free. justin bieber is popular too. both are objectively shit. in any case, it's too bad he chose to work on the worst moba on the market (lol), and not say...dota2.

then again, its probably a good thing: he has no grasp of PvP mechanics so this is a train wreck waiting to happen.

oh well, enjoy spending your riot points kiddies, he's all yours now.
    Last edited by Moradim; 2014-01-15 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    lol is only popular cause its free. justin bieber is popular too. both are objectively shit. in any case, it's too bad he chose to work on the worst moba on the market (lol), and not say...dota2.

then again, its probably a good thing: he has no grasp of PvP mechanics so this is a train wreck waiting to happen.

oh well, enjoy spending your riot points kiddies, he's all yours now.
    If "because it's free" is your only defense to insult League. Please keep trying. Dota 2 is free to play as well, it's number's don't even come close. It's viewership isn't even close.

If you can't explain why it's the "worst" moba on the market...then don't bother flaming it. Don't even use the "It's so much easier than Dota 2" bullshit either. Your not a Diamond player, your not a challenger player and your not at the peak of it's skill, you don't know half of what it takes to be a professional at League.

As for WOW pvp, someday some of you "die hards" will come to realize WoW was and never will be about PvP. It's a side thing in the game, always has, always will be. The game was not centered around PvP, and never will be. It's nigh impossible to balance every class and spec to damn near perfect for PvE and PvP basis. Let's see you try to do it? Do you have a lick of sense? Or are you one of those Sodapoppin salt licks who worship the ground he walks on cause he is "god in WoW pvp"....cause WoW PvP is sooooo relevant right (guess what, it's not and only a minority gives a crap). (Oh and to make you die hards more flaming hot, he was carried a lot to)

Anyways, back on track, unless you can shoot well thought out, and insightful backups to your spewing, instead of "lol omg it sucks cuz i said so go dota 2 roxxer league so no00b GC sux n Im better @ his j0b th@n h1m"

Your not.

And your not funny either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurbkicker View Post
    Everyone always seems to assume he left WoW for LoL. Maybe Blizzard just gave him the option to Quit or have his ass fired and he took the first job that crossed his desk ?

One thing I do like sense Ghost has left is the sound of the language coming out of Blizzard Devs, From the posts they have been making to the Q and A's. they sound more promising and seem like return to the way the system used to work.

Who knows could just be me. But I will say this, goodbye GCrawler I'm sure not sad to see you gone.
    Well deep down your sad or else you wouldn't of made an alt account to cry about it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

PvE 2014, see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by StateBMartin View Post
    Wow...

Who in the hell would leave Blizzard Entertainment as Lead Designer for a shit game like LoL?
    Crazy.
    Shitty designers. That's who.

My guild missed killing heroic LK 10 when it was current content because our off tank bailed on us to play LOL. I have hated LOL since then.

I'm sorry we have to have more GC inflicted upon us, but I can always close the tab at least.

I feel sorry for LoL players.

pay to win, powerful mage, free epic loot ...

Good riddance.

And please, MMO programmer goons, can we get an 'opt out of GC posts' on the main page? He's not an employee any more.

don't worry, your class will still be nerfed with a different lead designer.
    Have fun finding new devs to hate and complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    League isn't really a MMO. Its a 5v5 arena based PvP game. Sure they have like 60-70 million + players, but its not a persistent world MMO.
    source that they have 60+ million players? not just registered accounts, cause anyone can make 100 accounts..

omg how a game designer can switch from wow to lol without an car crash before :O i hate lol xD omg ghostcrawler failed! :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fnfal View Post
    Good riddance.

And please, MMO programmer goons, can we get an 'opt out of GC posts' on the main page? He's not an employee any more.
    He still is in the gaming industry, this site isnt just dedicated too the wow community, the toxicity levels are rising.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Bleh i am pretty sure now that GC didn't just decided he had to leave, there was a mini-drama or mega-drama included inside blizzard!

Anyone here around thinks perhaps that the imminent delay announcement of WoD is the reason he left? Blizzard was bragging about how fast content can come out to players the last year yet, we are facing Siege of Orgrimar patch going to last for as much as a year! till new expansion hits.

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula View Post
    Bleh i am pretty sure now that GC didn't just decided he had to leave, there was a mini-drama or mega-drama included inside blizzard!

Anyone here around thinks perhaps that the imminent delay announcement of WoD is the reason he left? Blizzard was bragging about how fast content can come out to players the last year yet, we are facing Siege of Orgrimar patch going to last for as much as a year! till new expansion hits.
    I don't know, nor do I particularly care to be honest.

I'm a LoL player and I feel a bit concerned though. I mean there's nothing wrong with GC and he probably did a great job at Blizzard, but he's a WoW dude for me, LoL is something as different as day and night. I don't know. I think it will be hard for people to get over this association.

Deleted
    fix EU WEST!11

Deleted
    EH come on now guys.. He just went to RioT to work for the new "WoW" witch they are developing right now based on the LoL universe lore.

Demacia vs Noxus... Weeeee! Here comes WoW2 guys hihihi. All hail GC! All hail GC!All hail GC! BOW DOWN YOU INFIDEL!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    He still is in the gaming industry, this site isnt just dedicated too the wow community, the toxicity levels are rising.
    I remember people used that as a reason for why they wanted posts from other MMO's (Rift, SWTOR, etc etc) on the mainpage, yet that 'makes no sense because MMO-champion was just for WoW so gtfo', so why should Ghostcrawler posts keep coming then?

By the way, appearently one of the first changes since GC joined Riot introduced in the new LoL patch basically made the map uneven as fuck, pretty ironic :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    I remember people used that as a reason for why they wanted posts from other MMO's (Rift, SWTOR, etc etc) on the mainpage, yet that 'makes no sense because MMO-champion was just for WoW so gtfo', so why should Ghostcrawler posts keep coming then?

By the way, appearently one of the first changes since GC joined Riot introduced in the new LoL patch basically made the map uneven as fuck, pretty ironic :P
    plsnorage its still a gaming site.