Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

The origins of madness

http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/01...dness-release/

I wonder what the point of this is.

And it is wurms under the ground. How anticlimactic.
    Last edited by zito; 2014-01-14 at 04:06 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    The point of 2 new bosses? Probably to let people grind them for 2 new ugly backpack / head pieces.

Also - they could make a new model for that 'wurm'...

A new character is joining destinys edge 2.0. An asura who is quite.... different compared to anything we have seen before, even scarlet herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    A new character is joining destinys edge 2.0. An asura who is quite.... different compared to anything we have seen before, even scarlet herself.
    Mr. E I presume?

I simply cannot take that robot boss in high heels seriously.
    (although I'm quite sure I'll be screaming like a little girl when it chases me through Lornar's Pass)
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    It has happened, it is truly the end, I can not foresee a future, the apocalypse is upon us!
    Karizee has said something unambiguously negative about GW2, the final bastion has cracked.

But on a more serious note, if it's more ZvE I'm going to ignore it just like Taco...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    It has happened, it is truly the end, I can not foresee a future, the apocalypse is upon us!
    Karizee has said something unambiguously negative about GW2, the final bastion has cracked.

But on a more serious note, if it's more ZvE I'm going to ignore it just like Taco...
    If you're expecting the majority of the playerbase to NOT show up for a new world event you can be sure you will be disappointed.

As far as the robot in heels, who ON EARTH makes a robot in HEELS?
    (although I admit I would be deliciously delighted to acquire a pair for myself)
    Valar morghulis

Pfft Karizee don't you know heels make everyone look better. Obvi.

No indication the mysterious probes will become active this patch. Also still the question of how long this one will last, though they might keep these two things going while the next part happens again. I hope there are more story things in with it and not just "oh look giant worm and robot to smash".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pfft Karizee don't you know heels make everyone look better. Obvi.

No indication the mysterious probes will become active this patch. Also still the question of how long this one will last, though they might keep these two things going while the next part happens again. I hope there are more story things in with it and not just "oh look giant worm and robot to smash".

Worms? WHERE? I WANNA SMASH
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    That is one shitty trailer for wathever it was.

Mr. E I presume?
    They said completely new, so probably not.

The giant marionette looks cool, but I just can't get into this. It may be the first non-dungeon focused LS update I completely ignore, but we'll see.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

If you're expecting the majority of the playerbase to NOT show up for a new world event you can be sure you will be disappointed.

As far as the robot in heels, who ON EARTH makes a robot in HEELS?
    (although I admit I would be deliciously delighted to acquire a pair for myself)
    You misunderstand me, when I say ZvE it's more about the mechanics than the numbers. ZvE (to me, this is my definition) is the idea where the primary requirement is numbers and then after that you get some meaningless mechanics.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Oh man it looks so bad. Who on earth in in charge with these ideas?

I'm not too interested in the whole giant wurm thing, but I'm interested in why she needs all her forces in Lornar's Pass and why she needs a giant robot. I don't think the giant wurm is what Scarlet is really after, I think she's trying to bring up something much more powerful, perhaps an Elder Dragon or an Elder Dragon rising would be an unattended consequence on her part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr. E I presume?

(although I'm quite sure I'll be screaming like a little girl when it chases me through Lornar's Pass)
    Idk about you but raiden looks freaking awesome with heels:
    http://elvortex.com/wp-content/uploa...rrising_06.jpg
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-01-14 at 06:29 PM. Reason: resize or thumbnails.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

The beginning of the epic final conclusion to Scarlet! Get ready.....to fight mobs you've already fought all along!!! Zerg those bitches down for loots!!!! Grind those achievement points for some meaningless reward!!!! Stop playing 2 days after the patch goes live!!!

Yep, par for the course on LS....again. Seriously....this shitty idea can't die fast enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Idk about you but raiden looks freaking awesome with heels:
    Not nearly spikey enough!! Our robot bitch be wearing S-T-I-L-E-T-T-O-S
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-01-14 at 06:48 PM.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredibly unimpressed yet again by a bit of Anet PR. More Lazerbeams!

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Hm. Was this the "big" thing coming, as in giant robot lady?

Judging by the trailer it looks like Anet delivered on the "big" part if nothing else.