Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Wait, you can get drops that are better than greens?
    Sure you can, don`t you recall all of those yellow items dropping constantly a while back?

The ellen kiel voting things or wtf they`re called

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    So anyone else feeling like ragequitting after seeing the loots OTHER people win at Wurm and Marionette?
    This entire week, at least 3 wurm-ascended armour chests have dropped each encounter, at least 1 wurm mini ( which sells for 200 gold or more ) and to top it off, someone got freaking DUSK from Wurm this evening.

I think someone from ANET realy enjoys torturing me. Litteraly everywhere I got, someone else is winning something expensive or a precursor ( like the dude who won Zap from the harpy fracta....I hope you salvaged it by mistake )
    No, but all I want is that dang pet so it'll never drop for me. Trying to convince the game I don't actually want it doesn't seem to help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Wait, you can get drops that are better than greens?
    Yep, I've gotten one exotic and a couple of rares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Trying to convince the game I don't actually want it doesn't seem to help either.
    I've tried this way more times than I should.

And one of my guildees in WoW got both Ashes of Alar and Azure Drake today >.> And he was COMPLAINING about his luck being to huge. xD

Deleted
    Trying to convince the game I don't actually want it doesn't seem to help either.
    I'm trying to convince the game to stop torturing me. The only good thing ever happened to me is winning The Lover from 4 random rares. Since then, It has passed weeks and a lot of MF forges which resulted in rares. At this point, I can put 4 exotics into the Mystic Forge and I bet there's an (impossible) change of getting a rare out

That's what happens when you win something out of luck, and then expect for it to continue. It makes you feel frustrated as hell. But I still fucking love this game, and I ein't stopping until Sunrise is equiped on my guardian.

It helps to view your life as a sit-com, complete with laugh track and sound effects.

My life is more of a horror movie. You expect the worst and when it doesn't happen, well, you just wait for the other shoe to drop.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    My life is more of a horror movie. You expect the worst and when it doesn't happen, well, you just wait for the other shoe to drop.
    Most sitcoms could be recast as horror movies if you just change the sound track.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Most sitcoms could be recast as horror movies if you just change the sound track.
    & if you change it all, it could make for an amazing film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ckv_Dz-Sio

10+ Year Old Account
    Well RNG is kind of a bitch, i remember the first day champ boxes got into the game, a friend of mine taught me orr champ farm and got one of the most expensive exotic hammers the game has (the one that looks like the colossus fractal one) and sold it for 200g.

On the queen event (the giant pve ring zergfest) got 2 abyss dyes while a guildie got 2 precursors (btw he's one of the only who control the legendary market in the TP, has got a ton of gold ingame).

On the weekly guild tequatl kill I got an ascended weapon (yay!).

And that's my long story of luck since the beta of the game ! (oh and got the marionette pet the 3rd day of patch release), but you guys, youshould feel lucky, i got no good internet to play gw2 for this week nor the next one, I WANNA SEE LIONS ARCH FALL!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    The only good thing ever happened to me is winning The Lover from 4 random rares.
    Whelp, now I have to hate you. Nothing personal, it's you know in the rules of things and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It helps to view your life as a sit-com, complete with laugh track and sound effects.
    Hmmm, I might have to give that a try

15+ Year Old Account
    Arlee, if you don't get the pet (its the clockwork moa chick right?) by the end of the event, let me know. I'll give you mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Arlee, if you don't get the pet (its the clockwork moa chick right?) by the end of the event, let me know. I'll give you mine.
    Aww that's sweet One of my guildies gave me one of theirs so I am good now \o/ Thanks though

15+ Year Old Account
    Aww that's sweet One of my guildies gave me one of theirs so I am good now \o/ Thanks though
    Np. Figured I'd give it to someone who really wants it, since I almost never bother with the minis.