Haven't beein playing lately. Are people still on the timeless isle?

I rage-quit WoW back in early november (my third rage-quit this expansion) because of how boring it was and because of the requirement for pve gear to be competitive in worldpvp (my favorite thing to do) was becoming too much of a chore.
    I'm getting kind of bored and after 3 expansions I've finally come to accept that WoW will never be like it used to be and learned to lower my expectations.
    My question is are people still active on the timeless isle? Worldpvp is pretty much dead everywhere else and arena is too much of a silly joke in MoP.
    I wouldn't mind coming back to WoW to piss some people off on timeless isle if its still populated.

They are on mine
    /who caps at 50 and there's 50, so for all I know there could be more.

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mal'ganis is filled daily and forever killing each other :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    I rage-quit WoW back in early november (my third rage-quit this expansion) because of how boring it was and because of the requirement for pve gear to be competitive in worldpvp (my favorite thing to do) was becoming too much of a chore.
    I'm getting kind of bored and after 3 expansions I've finally come to accept that WoW will never be like it used to be and learned to lower my expectations.
    My question is are people still active on the timeless isle? Worldpvp is pretty much dead everywhere else and arena is too much of a silly joke in MoP.
    I wouldn't mind coming back to WoW to piss some people off on timeless isle if its still populated.
    Im still struck by the irony of you, rage quitting. When your goal in wow is wpvp and to "piss some people off".

I love irony.