Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Pandaren are so out of place in the WoW universe, their entire culture and personality is confined to their starting zone and Pandaria. I don't expect to ever see Pandaren architecture or culture again in any meaningful way as we do with the other races.
    Yeah yeah, personally I didn't find Pandaren any more of a stretch in Warcraft 3 than the furbolg and Tauren and murlocs (silly fish people... nobody is bothered by them though) already were. In fact the things I found a stretch in Warcraft 3 were Goblin Shredders (I mean seriously, it's powered armour) and Dwarven Tanks, but nobody seems to complain about those either.

By Warcraft 2 standards, the Tauren and all the other walking animal races are "out of place" in the Warcraft universe.

By Warcraft 1 standards, Elves and Dwarves are out of place in the Warcraft universe.

And let's not forget space goats.

(Just to be clear, I like all those races, just saying Pandaren aren't out of place at all.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't see the pandaren architecture again. I am, however, so excited to see the naaru and draenei architecture again
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I feel like Pandaria and the Pandaren, with all the lore around it, was just for this expansion. I don't think we will ever see them again.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah yeah, personally I didn't find Pandaren any more of a stretch in Warcraft 3 than the furbolg and Tauren and murlocs (silly fish people... nobody is bothered by them though) already were. In fact the things I found a stretch in Warcraft 3 were Goblin Shredders (I mean seriously, it's powered armour) and Dwarven Tanks, but nobody seems to complain about those either.

By Warcraft 2 standards, the Tauren and all the other walking animal races are "out of place" in the Warcraft universe.

By Warcraft 1 standards, Elves and Dwarves are out of place in the Warcraft universe.

And let's not forget space goats.

(Just to be clear, I like all those races, just saying Pandaren aren't out of place at all.)
    My point wasn't that they're an animal race out of place, I never said that nor do I care. I'm saying there isn't going to be any future development for the pandaren as a race, they got their time to shine with an entire continent dedicated to them. But they're still separate from the core Horde and core Alliance races. You won't be seeing any pandaren style buildings or influence on the factions outside of MoP content.
    Last edited by The Ogdru Jahad; 2014-01-15 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    O hope we dont see any more pandas npc in Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Um no pandaren will be completely dropped just like tuskarr, broken, and goblins/worgen.
    I believe this to be true as well.

We may see little bits and pieces, but nothing of worth really.

At least I can't see why we would in WoD, possibly the next xpac.

I'd imagine they'd want to give us a break from the same theme for just a little bit rather than having this whole new "savage" area to explore and being like DON'T FORGET THE PANDAS HEEEYY. (I actually like MoP, just making a point)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    They already confirmed that the Shado-Pan would be in WoD so you're already wrong.
    Do you have a link?

I think Pandas should be executed or treated as traitors. It is Taran Zhu's hippie attitude that gave Garrosh a chance to escape.

I would hope the would just walk away from it completely with WOD and maybe their subs would quit bleeding away.

Pandas will be completely ignored, just like Worgen or anything else they just threw together to try to sell an expac.

Blizzard feels that every xpac needs to have NEW stuff in order to entice players, new races, new classes, etc.

So they are determined to keep adding new stuff, even if that new stuff is terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    I think Pandas should be executed or treated as traitors. It is Taran Zhu's hippie attitude that gave Garrosh a chance to escape.
    Traitors to what exactly ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Actually, it's Varian's fault. Death to Varian!

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the races, the Pandaren seem the most likely to jump through the portal to Draenor.

I really don't understand all the hate they get. They probably have one of the best back stories, and culture in WoW. I truly love everything about them. Whenever I see a Panda in my group, I can't help but smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Of all the races, the Pandaren seem the most likely to jump through the portal to Draenor.

I really don't understand all the hate they get. They probably have one of the best back stories, and culture in WoW. I truly love everything about them. Whenever I see a Panda in my group, I can't help but smile.
    I know, right. The introduction of the race and stories around their past, present and future are far greater than anything Blizzard have done before. So I hope Blizzard will put the same touch to the Draenei with the coming of Draenor.