100% mastery as Elemental

I have finally been able to attain 100% mastery without geming like a total moron! Anyone else been able to reach it and thoughts on it?

PS: Have not really tested it since I got it last night after some luck on WF boots. Doing garrosh tonight so will report in on how it goes!

Deleted
    98,55% here with Garrosh NHC trinket. :P Its not 100%, but good enought.

I've been lucky also, currently wearing 4 hc wf pieces and still waiting for some BiS hc items to drop...

Deleted
    Im at around 92% or so without really gemming pure mastery. Got immerseus hc and shamans nh trinket tho..
    But I guess the difference between ~90 and 100% mastery is really marginal.. here's hoping that our first siegecrafter kill (sometime soon hopefully) will drop the hc wf boots for me... 8)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I'm curious about is if there is a massive difference between 88% mastery and 100%. I mean like a noticeable gameplay difference. I'm sitting at 88% right now and I already feel like all of my spells get doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathe View Post
    The only thing I'm curious about is if there is a massive difference between 88% mastery and 100%. I mean like a noticeable gameplay difference. I'm sitting at 88% right now and I already feel like all of my spells get doubled.
    why yes. as RNG is RNG.. with 100% Mastery EVERY spell is gonna be duplicated.
    with 88% you could hit a bad streak and not duplicate a few Lavaburst doing a blow CD phase..
    so yes.

I'm at about 93% and loving it. Almost all normal pieces sadly, so i've got a ways to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

so you guys just avoid EB now? since the mastery proc will be wasted?

Quote Originally Posted by Franklyn View Post
    so you guys just avoid EB now? since the mastery proc will be wasted?
    Yep. EB loses out at higher gear levels anyway, both because of the high levels of mastery and the high levels of haste. UF and PE are stronger options in full heroic.

Deleted
    Any tipps on how and when to use UF right? Never used it except for Juggernaut, and there basically only on CD and try lining it up with LvB.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Any tipps on how and when to use UF right? Never used it except for Juggernaut, and there basically only on CD and try lining it up with LvB.
    On CD, and before LvB. You can hold it for a second if LvB is coming off CD. You can also buff both LvB and FS (when you need to refresh FS) if you're at far enough range, by hitting UE, casting LvB, and then hitting FS the second the cast goes off - with enough range, the FS should land before the LvB and both will benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    Yep. EB loses out at higher gear levels anyway, both because of the high levels of mastery and the high levels of haste. UF and PE are stronger options in full heroic.
    EB only loses out at higher gear levels because of mastery overcapping. The Buff gets worse as you get better gear yes, but the spellpower scaling of EB makes up for this, EB scaled at 200% of your spellpower which is by far and away the highest spellpower scaling spell
    Kengos-Frost/Blood DK:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...engos/advanced
    Genndori-Ele/Resto Shaman:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndori/advanced
    Battletag-Genndori#1959

Quote Originally Posted by Gendori View Post
    EB only loses out at higher gear levels because of mastery overcapping. The Buff gets worse as you get better gear yes, but the spellpower scaling of EB makes up for this, EB scaled at 200% of your spellpower which is by far and away the highest spellpower scaling spell
    Yes, but UF is still stronger.

Deleted
    98.45% with 24 736 rating (buffed mind you) - 577 ilvl. And that's with normal Garrosh trinket (10man RNG is teh shiet etc). Would probably be at 100% with Blacksmithing
    Last edited by mmocacb1eadbce; 2014-01-17 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    Yes, but UF is still stronger.
    UF is stronger in a pure single target fight.....If you're doing any target switching or lots of AoE the other 2 choices are equal if not slightly better
    Kengos-Frost/Blood DK:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...engos/advanced
    Genndori-Ele/Resto Shaman:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndori/advanced
    Battletag-Genndori#1959

Quote Originally Posted by Gendori View Post
    UF is stronger in a pure single target fight.....If you're doing any target switching or lots of AoE the other 2 choices are equal if not slightly better
    Yep, with the exception being that if the target you're switching to actually lives long enough, UF is still fine. For example, UF works great on Paragons. Technically you're switching targets, but you're on each of them long enough for it to really be a single target fight.

I'm actually loving our level 90 talents now, they honestly come down to a play style choice, which is as balanced as they've ever been.

You would tend to think of it like this, it is a 100% chance increase of your total dps by 75%. IMO no other dps spec feels as cool as this to me right now with near or at 100% mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Glassmage View Post
    You would tend to think of it like this, it is a 100% chance increase of your total dps by 75%. IMO no other dps spec feels as cool as this to me right now with near or at 100% mastery.
    It does not increase your total dps by 75% it increases lb lvb and eb dmg by 75 % which is nice but sadly there is a cap.