10+ Year Old Account

Wondering about one of our hunters

Hey MMO-C hunters! my guild recently made a move to 25 man to prepare for mythic in WoD and to do this we recruited quite a few people. Now, I'm not one to just drop someone. One of our three current hunters isn't doing superbly, and he's the most geared out of us aside from the cleave trinket which he has nothing to replace.

Logs for Nazgrim: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0w...=12502&e=13023

Feel free to peer through and see him on other fights (there were a lot of swaps so not everyone was in for every fight)

His armory hasn't been working for some reason, but here it is, in case it works all of a sudden. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mreaver/Zebex/

Thanks in advance for helping!

Well, I can't get his armory link to work, but his amount of Kill Commands does seem a bit low, as he should be able to get atleast 8-9 out of 10 possible every minute.
    As I can't see his gear I can't really give any input on that, but ask him to check out ask mr. Robot to optimize his gear if there is something lacking.

on nazgrim he used KC 66 times, and the highest amount possible for him would've been 86. which means he only uses KC 76-77% of the available uses.
    on Juggernaut he used 44 KC out of 69 possible, which is 63%
    on Norushen he used 38 KC out of 67 possible (not sure if the ones in the nightphase are counted for though) = 56%

Also, make sure he has 5 pets on him for stampede, because the logs have only detected 1 pet over his main pet, while if you look on your other hunter there are 6 pets logged.

That's all I got for now.

Yours sincerely
    Taroshik aka. Freecss @ Kazzak EU
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

when i did a search on the armory for Zebex i only found one hunter, a 90 human with zero gear at all, so i think that the problem may have sorted itself out and they may have gotten embarrassed and deleted them

edit*
    after e little more searching i found him on your guild roster, but they are showing zero achievement points, and unresponsive when you click on the name, not sure what that means?

Serpent Sting uptime is too low aswell and I'm pretty sure there should be more arcane shots (a while since I've played a hunter so could be wrong on this). Almost certain he could get atleast a few more kill shots in too.
    Last edited by Jpp; 2014-01-15 at 06:39 AM.

I would assume so aswell, esp if they have the two piece bonus, each arcane shot reduces the cooldown of rapid fire, my hunter is survival with the thrill of the hunt talent and if i get lucky with a string of cheap shots i can have rapid fire back up incredibly fast, not sure about BM, i honestly haven't played it that much

No armory = no real baseline to figure out what his DPS should be. There's the obvious things like KC usage and not focus capping, but apart from that... eh.
    Also, he should get a flex trinket instead of the cleave trinket. Not having one by now is just lazy as fuck.

ya know maybe you should pull the other hunters together with this player and speak in a guild group about how to better his dps or whatever rather than talking about him behind his back in this place.
    cant see him making any progress if he isnt here to give feedback and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    No armory = no real baseline to figure out what his DPS should be. There's the obvious things like KC usage and not focus capping, but apart from that... eh.
    Also, he should get a flex trinket instead of the cleave trinket. Not having one by now is just lazy as fuck.
    This. A flex TED will do him way more good than the cleave trinket, especially single target.

Looks like he just isn't using all of his main abilities on CD tbh. Would advise him using an addon to make those few abilities more prominent on his screen, possibly something to help him track his focus as well. Weak aura's can be used for both, or something simple like using bartender and putting one of them more central on the screen with those abilities on there.

Simple things like it being big, being near your character and flashing (OmniCC) when it comes off CD are generally pretty good things to draw peoples attention to it, without pulling too much away from the actual mechanics of a fight.

Looking at Juggernaut though, it doesn't look like he is pooling up focus ready for BW usage. Assuming he is using 2x KC and possibly a GT during each he should be filling the other 6 GCDs with arcane shots. He used 9x BW's during the fight and only 66 Arcane shots total. Should have at least 50+ arcane shots cast during BW alone, nevermind the other ~80% of the fight.
    Last edited by Noima; 2014-01-16 at 11:19 AM.